PDA

View Full Version : tucked or untucked

flowerbi
10-28-2022, 03:02 PM
do you think untucked is better?
I think so, i love to see untucjėked girl...they don't have anything to hide from my side...14072821407283

StevenDavid
10-28-2022, 05:31 PM
I like tucked better. I think there is something sexy about trying to hide it and it adds to the ‘surprise’ element too.

marcome2
10-28-2022, 07:09 PM
I like tucked better. I think there is something sexy about trying to hide it and it adds to the ‘surprise’ element too.

Of course

bassman2546
11-01-2022, 02:41 PM
I'm more partial to untucked. Love seeing a girl with a big bulge in her feminine clothes.

thickmotherfucker
11-02-2022, 08:30 AM
definitely untucked! love seeing the bulge and the girl confidently showing it.

psmith
11-03-2022, 12:55 AM
Untucked!

diddyboponTOP
11-03-2022, 06:39 PM
Tucked, all you people saying untucked have never walked around with a T girl in Public. Personally I don't care but it causes beef, via heckling and worse. It's better to be more low key we get enough shit, meaning couple's with girls being beautiful and passable as can be yet people always know, now such thing as totally passable, the dirty looks, that's a man comments suck, I learned early on You can't fight the world but sometimes the disrespect is too messed up and we are naturally inclined to protect our partners so why egg it on?

zaphod
11-04-2022, 04:21 AM
A false binary choice! I choose tucked then as we make eye contact the tucked becomes an untucked item. With a certain degree of firmness.

guuny14
11-04-2022, 04:48 AM
untucked 100%

LIBK4891
01-17-2023, 04:53 AM
I prefer untucked but I realize why Transwomen choose to tuck. I personally would tell one I was with that as long as I was her boyfriend, she would never have to tuck.

Lorca81
01-21-2023, 08:24 PM
Tucked, all you people saying untucked have never walked around with a T girl in Public. Personally I don't care but it causes beef, via heckling and worse. It's better to be more low key we get enough shit, meaning couple's with girls being beautiful and passable as can be yet people always know, now such thing as totally passable, the dirty looks, that's a man comments suck, I learned early on You can't fight the world but sometimes the disrespect is too messed up and we are naturally inclined to protect our partners so why egg it on?

Absolutely spot on here. Tucking is a basic survival skill for trans women and every doll I know tucks in public. Aside from hurtful comments, which themselves are bad enough, there are some seriously terrible people in this world who are willing to commit violence against trans women for just existing in public. I personally have been in one or two very dicey situations when trans female friends or GFs have got clocked in public. It ain’t cute, sexy or fun…