PDA

View Full Version : Bob's T-Girls Question

boner
10-17-2022, 03:24 AM
Bob's T-Girls was the first t-girl site I ever joined years ago. In fact, it was the first time I saw the phrase t-girl. I had just discovered Gia Darling a few days before and was searching for her when I landed on his site. The front page had a stellar line-up of beautiful models including Najila and Madison aka Anna Alexandre. I believe Johanna Bardin was there too but I can't remember who the other models were that got me to click on the preview section. I was a member within a few minutes.

Does anyone remember who was on the original front page of Bob's awesome site? Thanks!

Fitzcarraldo
10-17-2022, 03:27 AM
I don't have any idea, but I'll guess Barbie Woods.

GroobySteven
10-17-2022, 02:52 PM
The first iteration when I started the site with Bob (he shot all the content) ran from 1999-2002. It featured Shawna, Sierra and Barbie Woods.

The second version (after Bob took over running it solely) and the one I believe you are thinking of. I can't recall the name of the girl on the far left, but then we have Vo D'Balm, Miriam (RIP), Madison/Anna Alexandre (RIP) and I'll need a reminder on the last two.

As a side note, I was super happy to be able to bring this site back into Grooby and keep the heritage of the site intact, as well as continue to add new girls. This is our site that sites alongside GroobyGirls and Tgirls.xxx with a slightly more fetishy appeal and more girls topping guys, which was all continuing Bobs legacy.

boner
10-17-2022, 03:24 PM
Thanks Steven! You answered my question!

I never saw the first version but the line up on the second one had me joining Bob's site in 2003. I can't remember who the girl on the far left is but the last two on the right are Karina and Najila.

diddyboponTOP
10-17-2022, 03:39 PM
Bob's T-Girls was the first t-girl site I ever joined years ago. In fact, it was the first time I saw the phrase t-girl. I had just discovered Gia Darling a few days before and was searching for her when I landed on his site. The front page had a stellar line-up of beautiful models including Najila and Madison aka Anna Alexandre. I believe Johanna Bardin was there too but I can't remember who the other models were that got me to click on the preview section. I was a member within a few minutes.

Does anyone remember who was on the original front page of Bob's awesome site? Thanks!

Wow blast from the past, Anna was very troubled and Passed away man years ago in a terrible accident. She was incredible looking. May she rest in peace always.
Edit. What ever happened to Vo? And Barbie Woods. She was one of the first white T girls I was ever attracted to. I hope she is alive and well, as well as Vo.

GroobySteven
10-17-2022, 03:54 PM
Wow blast from the past, Anna was very troubled and Passed away man years ago in a terrible accident. She was incredible looking. May she rest in peace always.
Edit. What ever happened to Vo? And Barbie Woods. She was one of the first white T girls I was ever attracted to. I hope she is alive and well, as well as Vo.

From the last information I had, both Barbie and Vo are alive. I believe Barbie in Los Angeles and Vo moved back to NYC area. I was a big fan of Vo - loved hanging out with her, great sense of humour.
Just to put in context how you so many of the girls were when they started, Barbie is only 53 and Vo is 48.

diddyboponTOP
10-17-2022, 04:10 PM
From the last information I had, both Barbie and Vo are alive. I believe Barbie in Los Angeles and Vo moved back to NYC area. I was a big fan of Vo - loved hanging out with her, great sense of humour.
Just to put in context how you so many of the girls were when they started, Barbie is only 53 and Vo is 48.

I never met Vo or Barbie, by their looks I would have put Vonas the Elder of the two. It's nice to know that they are both okay. I can't believe she's only 48 she must have started Young. Thanks for the info. I always wondered if Vo was around, Years ago she reminded me of Kiara for some reason, Kiara since has gotten some Huge Tits and a Huge ass on Her :)

Stavros
10-17-2022, 04:41 PM
The second version (after Bob took over running it solely) and the one I believe you are thinking of. I can't recall the name of the girl on the far left,

Looks like a young Gia Darling.

diddyboponTOP
10-17-2022, 05:17 PM

I don't see it I remember what she looked like and of that's her I'm buggin cause I just don't see it.

GroobySteven
10-17-2022, 06:12 PM

No. Absolutely not.

Budweiser
10-17-2022, 06:34 PM
The picture on the far left and the picture on the far right look like they may simply be different images of the same girl.

GroobySteven
10-17-2022, 07:16 PM
Najila far right.

boner
10-17-2022, 08:42 PM
Are all the original girls still on the site? So many awesome models I don’t see listed on the site anymore.

GroobySteven
10-17-2022, 08:49 PM
Are all the original girls still on the site? So many awesome models I don’t see listed on the site anymore.

Yup - all there.
Sylvia Boots, Kimberly Devine, Olivia Love, Alissa, Mariah, Gina, Geneva, Najila, Brenda (LaBrenda), Misty Waters, Mariah Felix, Nomi X, Carmen Cruz, Navia (my fave), Mylady, Barbie Woods, Claudia, Meliza, Giselle, Gi-Won, Naomi, Mia Isabella (very early), Allanah, Raquel Chambers, etc.

History right there.

Fitzcarraldo
10-17-2022, 09:19 PM
The first iteration when I started the site with Bob (he shot all the content) ran from 1999-2002. It featured Shawna, Sierra and Barbie Woods.

The second version (after Bob took over running it solely) and the one I believe you are thinking of. I can't recall the name of the girl on the far left, but then we have Vo D'Balm, Miriam (RIP), Madison/Anna Alexandre (RIP) and I'll need a reminder on the last two.

As a side note, I was super happy to be able to bring this site back into Grooby and keep the heritage of the site intact, as well as continue to add new girls. This is our site that sites alongside GroobyGirls and Tgirls.xxx with a slightly more fetishy appeal and more girls topping guys, which was all continuing Bobs legacy.

I think the girl on the left in the bottom picture is Paris Cristal.

Can't remember if this is allowed or not by the new rules: https://shemalestardb.com/stars/P/Paris_Cristal/

GroobySteven
10-17-2022, 09:28 PM
I think the girl on the left in the bottom picture is Paris Cristal.

Can't remember if this is allowed or not by the new rules: https://shemalestardb.com/stars/P/Paris_Cristal/

Good call!

Actually on reflection, I'm not sure. I worked with Paris back when ... and I don't think this is her.

diddyboponTOP
10-18-2022, 12:42 AM
Yup - all there.
Sylvia Boots, Kimberly Devine, Olivia Love, Alissa, Mariah, Gina, Geneva, Najila, Brenda (LaBrenda), Misty Waters, Mariah Felix, Nomi X, Carmen Cruz, Navia (my fave), Mylady, Barbie Woods, Claudia, Meliza, Giselle, Gi-Won, Naomi, Mia Isabella (very early), Allanah, Raquel Chambers, etc.

History right there.

Sylvia boots was so damn hot, she killed in self defense from what I heard and I'd she didn't she got screwed I have many friends who killed people and all did between 11 and 27 years and the 27 years was for two bodies. And Olivia love hated me lol She was Def we use to Troll each other online but we never met lol it was a live hate thing cause we exchanged tons of nudes etc lol she was funny

diddyboponTOP
10-18-2022, 12:45 AM
No. Absolutely not.

Thanks lol I knew I wasn't buggin