PDA

View Full Version : Bottoming questions

StevenDavid
10-05-2022, 03:52 PM
When I anally masturbate or bottom I prefer to very minimally play with my cock, if at all, and don’t like to cum. I really just like zoning out and enjoying the penetration. The sensation is more intense and very euphoric. I like how I feel satisfied but a bit frustrated afterwards since it makes me what to do it again. I like doing this for several weeks and once went 10 weeks only anally masturbating. I’ve always wanted to try this with a Top and see how long I can go!

Questions for other bottoms:

Do any of you like this too?
If you do, how long do you like to go just doing anal?

Do you like playing with your cock while you get fucked?
Do you like cumming while you get fucked?
If you do like touching yourself/cumming would you abstain from it if a Top preferred you didn’t?

Questions for Tops:
Would you/have you ever made a bottom be anal only?
If you did, how long did you make them do it and why?
Or, do you like watching/making bottoms cum every time?

diddyboponTOP
10-17-2022, 04:33 PM
In your Question for Tops what do you mean? What do you mean would I ever make a bottom be a bottom only? I don't make anyone do anything but I am a strict top so anyone who is with me will be bottom only, regardless if she is verse or not how long would I make them do it? As long as we are fucking but I still don't get it? And yes I like my bottoms to cum and I like seeing it.

StevenDavid
10-20-2022, 04:17 PM
In your Question for Tops what do you mean? What do you mean would I ever make a bottom be a bottom only? I don't make anyone do anything but I am a strict top so anyone who is with me will be bottom only, regardless if she is verse or not how long would I make them do it? As long as we are fucking but I still don't get it? And yes I like my bottoms to cum and I like seeing it.

Would you ever make a bottom be ‘anal only?’

‘Anal only’ means the bottom’s cock isn’t used whatsoever. Could involve a chastity device. This also means that the bottom’s only means to cum is if the leak some out while being fucked.

I was asking the Tops that like this type of scenario how long they like their bottoms to go without cumming.

I personally want to bottom for someone and see how long I can maintain an ‘anal only’ state for. I think it would be hot to be used for weeks or a few months and for this to be enforced. I know some Tops find it kinky, I also understand that some do not.

diddyboponTOP
10-20-2022, 04:43 PM
Would you ever make a bottom be ‘anal only?’

‘Anal only’ means the bottom’s cock isn’t used whatsoever. Could involve a chastity device. This also means that the bottom’s only means to cum is if the leak some out while being fucked.

I was asking the Tops that like this type of scenario how long they like their bottoms to go without cumming.

I personally want to bottom for someone and see how long I can maintain an ‘anal only’ state for. I think it would be hot to be used for weeks or a few months and for this to be enforced. I know some Tops find it kinky, I also understand that some do not.

Ohhhh, okay I get it now, personally I feel the whole reason for sex and sex alone without feelings or love involved is to Cum, to get that stress out, Etc. I love my bottom to jerk her nut out, rare occasions where they came without even touching her cock.nthe first time that happened I thought she was lying lol Papi I came, I'm like GTFOOH she turned the lights on brighter moved and showed me the load all over the white sheets I couldn't believe it.pereonally for me holding a nut back is torture so I wouldn't want to ask someone else to hold back. Plus my Ego being extremely strong especially from 16 to about 38 I'd feel I did t doy job, they weren't attracted to me and other reasons lol.
Thanks for answering cause I was confused as hell at first

StevenDavid
10-20-2022, 05:48 PM
Ohhhh, okay I get it now, personally I feel the whole reason for sex and sex alone without feelings or love involved is to Cum, to get that stress out, Etc. I love my bottom to jerk her nut out, rare occasions where they came without even touching her cock.nthe first time that happened I thought she was lying lol Papi I came, I'm like GTFOOH she turned the lights on brighter moved and showed me the load all over the white sheets I couldn't believe it.pereonally for me holding a nut back is torture so I wouldn't want to ask someone else to hold back. Plus my Ego being extremely strong especially from 16 to about 38 I'd feel I did t doy job, they weren't attracted to me and other reasons lol.
Thanks for answering cause I was confused as hell at first

Cumming hands free is so sexy! That must have been a really hot experience for both of you.

I want to try to go ‘anal only’ for an extended period of time because I really want to experience how much pleasure I can get just from getting Topped. I want to experience something different. Not cumming will be torturous at points but that will just make me very eager to get Topped again. If find this concept extremely kinky.

I also find it kinky if a Top could get into this or even prefers it because it would make me want to press on.

As for your ego, I totally understand why many would want to see their bottom be erect and cum. I can say from experience that just because I did not cum or even if I’m flaccid the whole time doesn’t mean I am not enjoying every second of being fucked.

Happy to clarify and I hope this adds more depth! It’s nice to have a nuanced conversation on here :) if you have any more thoughts or questions lmk.

diddyboponTOP
10-20-2022, 06:33 PM
Cumming hands free is so sexy! That must have been a really hot experience for both of you.

I want to try to go ‘anal only’ for an extended period of time because I really want to experience how much pleasure I can get just from getting Topped. I want to experience something different. Not cumming will be torturous at points but that will just make me very eager to get Topped again. If find this concept extremely kinky.

I also find it kinky if a Top could get into this or even prefers it because it would make me want to press on.

As for your ego, I totally understand why many would want to see their bottom be erect and cum. I can say from experience that just because I did not cum or even if I’m flaccid the whole time doesn’t mean I am not enjoying every second of being fucked.

Happy to clarify and I hope this adds more depth! It’s nice to have a nuanced conversation on here :) if you have any more thoughts or questions lmk.

The last TS I dated couldn't Cum or get hard Period so there was that but she was Cuban and had that Hot Latina blood, her dick was all shriveled and turning brown for some reason... And yes the hands free cuming was super hot for us both too bad it didn't happen many times in my life with many partners. It was a hell of a lot better then the time a GG squeezed Breast milk into my mouth lol had she been a man I would have broke her Jaw, I was mad scared in those days HIV was just really hitting the straight community hard and I was paranoid as Hell about getting It and I heard breast milk was a great way to get it. Plus it tasted disgusting like lactate Milk. I have had several lovers aside for my last GF that could not get erect for what ever reason so I know it doesn't mean it's not being enjoyed. I love making them really hard though especially if they are cowgirl and it's bouncing of my stomach lol

StevenDavid
10-20-2022, 07:10 PM
The last TS I dated couldn't Cum or get hard Period so there was that but she was Cuban and had that Hot Latina blood, her dick was all shriveled and turning brown for some reason... And yes the hands free cuming was super hot for us both too bad it didn't happen many times in my life with many partners. It was a hell of a lot better then the time a GG squeezed Breast milk into my mouth lol had she been a man I would have broke her Jaw, I was mad scared in those days HIV was just really hitting the straight community hard and I was paranoid as Hell about getting It and I heard breast milk was a great way to get it. Plus it tasted disgusting like lactate Milk. I have had several lovers aside for my last GF that could not get erect for what ever reason so I know it doesn't mean it's not being enjoyed. I love making them really hard though especially if they are cowgirl and it's bouncing of my stomach lol

Did your Cuban GF like to play with her shriveled cock or have it played with? Or did she prefer it be untouched?

I find shriveled, non functional cocks to be a massive turn on. If I was playing with her that would have drove me wild.

As for the Breast milk experience, no thanks! It sucks that you had to go through that. Sorry to those that like lactation but it is not my thing but I respect any that is into it.

I really like bouncing/rubbing my cock on a Top’s stomach during cowgirl. Whether I’m hard or flaccid it feels amazing.

Exploring a true ‘anal only’ scenario for a few months, or more, is something I really want to experience. I realize that is not ideal for most Top’s so for the right person I would compromise.

Hypothetically, how would you feel if your bottom didn’t like to be touched at all roughly a third of the time, like to touch themselves but not orgasm roughly a third of the time and for them to ruin themselves or cum completely roughly the other third of the time?

diddyboponTOP
10-20-2022, 11:21 PM
I'm fine with not touching cocks or playing with them, cocks aren't really my thing but I find them sexy to look at and in rare cases I'll go down on a girl mostly those I'm in a relationship with I'd they like it. The Cuban was embarrassed by her cock, didn't want me to see it at first after a while she saw I didn't care so she didn't care. She was a total bottom into role playing as we were cell mates in prison and I was the Top who wanted to rape her, and she would guide me along at first like don't cum in me please don't come in me which means please cum in me and shoot a fat load lol. I haven't done much role play and I'm really not into that S&m type shit BUT I was comfortable with her even in the beginning. She was a business woman she planned cooperate events or something like that and was very serious and business like so when we first went to bed I was shocked she was such a sub cause she had a Dom personality.

StevenDavid
10-21-2022, 03:02 PM
I’ve mostly been a Top and being with a bottom that didn’t get hard, didn’t cum and didn’t want her cock touched would have drove me absolutely wild in the best way! I would have made her feel very comfortable and sexy while making sure her ass was always properly licked, played with and fucked.

I’ve just really wanted to experiment more with being a bottom as of late and not being touched and not cumming for a while and only getting fucked sounds very intriguing. I am very curious and turned on by seeing how much pleasure I could get just from anal and how much it would intensify the longer it’s been since I last came. I’m also curious how it would feel to be with a Top that liked this and would uphold/enforce it.

I’m not too much for s&m either. Prison fantasy are not something I would push for but with the right partner I could lean into some role play like that.

Personality inside and outside the bedroom can vary drastically. Many people are Dom in public and sub in bed and vica versa.

StevenDavid
10-21-2022, 04:20 PM
Just curious about your Cuban ex girlfriend: how long were you with her? And did she not cum or get hard the entire time? Did she masturbate in private or did she treat her cock as if it was completely useless?

diddyboponTOP
10-21-2022, 08:18 PM
Just curious about your Cuban ex girlfriend: how long were you with her? And did she not cum or get hard the entire time? Did she masturbate in private or did she treat her cock as if it was completely useless?
Her cock was completely useless so she treated it as such I would think he walking off would be shoving dildos up her ass. We were together around 2 years .

StevenDavid
10-21-2022, 09:49 PM
Her cock was completely useless so she treated it as such I would think he walking off would be shoving dildos up her ass. We were together around 2 years .

Wow that is incredibly hot to me. I would have loved to be in that situation as a Top for 2 years! That would turn me on so much.

As a bottom I would like to experience exactly that for a few months. I’ve been curious for some time.