PDA

View Full Version : Transgender mountain biker DOMINATES against biological women

Nikka
06-24-2022, 03:53 PM
Transgender mountain biker who was 'average' in the men's competition but DOMINATES against biological women issues a brutal message to her haters

Kate Weatherly said idea transgender women were ruining sport was horrifying
FINA has create a new policy banning transgender women from women's events
Only transgender women who complete their transition by age 12 will be eligible
Weatherly said men hit puberty at different times and called new rules 'arbitrary'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/racing/article-10944351/Kate-Weatherly-Transgender-mountain-biker-issues-message-haters.html

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/06/23/06/59418541-10944351-image-a-55_1655963149299.jpg
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/06/23/06/59418537-10944351-image-a-57_1655963161817.jpg

MrFanti
06-25-2022, 12:17 AM
So I'll ask this question.

Why is the argument way more around trans women athletes than trans men athletes?

Stavros
06-25-2022, 02:57 AM

Why is the argument way more around trans women athletes than trans men athletes?

Perhaps, on this occasion, instead of asking the question, which you are good at, you might offer us your answer.

SanDiegoPervySage
06-25-2022, 01:22 PM
Yes, people start puberty at different point in time, at damn near 18 is an extreme outlier if it happens at all. Shes creating this insane window for puberty onset downplay her natural advantages. I assume shes been biking since at least middle school so shes been able to build those male leg muscle fibers until she was competition ready and then transition.

And telling people there are more pressing issues than trans women in sports seems to be the goto deflection when this topic is brought up. It may not be pressing for the average person, but for the competitor, the coaches, the parents spending money over numerous years. Some parents even move so their kid can access a certain level of training or program. This "dont worry about me" mentality minimizes just how far reaching these things can be.

SanDiegoPervySage
06-25-2022, 01:24 PM

Trans men athletes arent scorching the competition. If the trans man was beating all the men like Lia Thomas beat the women, they would've been a women's sports sensation because the ability gap would've been much wider work the women. We would know about them pre transition as opposed to after. Its 2022, so we should've seen one in sports illustrated, making their media rounds

I could make additional assessments, but I'll leave it at this.

MrFanti
06-25-2022, 09:29 PM
Perhaps, on this occasion, instead of asking the question, which you are good at, you might offer us your answer.
Your Keyword = "perhaps".
That being said, I personally know of 2 transgender men semi-pro American football players.

MrFanti
06-25-2022, 09:30 PM
Trans men athletes arent scorching the competition. If the trans man was beating all the men like Lia Thomas beat the women, they would've been a women's sports sensation because the ability gap would've been much wider work the women. We would know about them pre transition as opposed to after. Its 2022, so we should've seen one in sports illustrated, making their media rounds

I could make additional assessments, but I'll leave it at this.
I can't speak for the whole community - but the 2 transgender men American football players that I personally know are not scorching the competition.

diddyboponTOP
06-26-2022, 04:21 PM
Hence why she should still be riding against men she is a man regardless of being trans when it comes to sports and many others other things

steviedresses
07-02-2022, 03:44 AM
I support any persons desire to transition. God played a horrible trick on the misgendered by placing them in the wrong body. Thankfully we have the medical capability to help fix God's mistake.

But OMG. I am sorry all MTF athletes, you don't get to compete against genetic women. Ever! Segments of the trans community is doing great harm to itself by insisting MTF athletes are 'equal' to women. They are not. Genetic men have larger bones, more muscle, and larger lungs than genetic women. No amount of hormones, regardless of when an athlete begins transition, can alter these facts.

Oh, and FTM athletes do not get to compete against CIS women either. Talk about juicing, Testosterone is the ultimate steroid.

diddyboponTOP
07-02-2022, 08:37 AM

Cause transmen are females which makes them weak as far as sports go. No one cares if they go against men they would get crushed as any female would and against gals they are girls playing dress up anyway taking some mones but still girls! Mtf will always wreck shit if they put them up against females because they are not females they are trans ladies