PDA

View Full Version : Anyone notice TsSeduction came back, sort of?

corbindallas
02-15-2022, 03:02 AM
Since the pandemic, maybe slightly before, they stopped updating. I noticed recently that the end of 2021 saw 4 new updates from them.

Aspen Brooks looking all curvy and sexy, basically the best topping site out there making it's return? I'd be in for that big time. But it's been quiet the past couple months.

Anyone know if Kink is continuing TSS or what's the deal?

iHeart_PONG
02-15-2022, 05:43 AM
I thought Kink just stopped using the name "tsseduction" and were just posting scenes under other badges. I have not subscribed in some time but I was under the impression they were still filming girls topping. They lost all bdsm appeal years ago and were reduced to just a topping site, IMHO. I guess I will have to take a look at their site to see what's up.

corbindallas
02-15-2022, 08:52 AM
I thought Kink just stopped using the name "tsseduction" and were just posting scenes under other badges. I have not subscribed in some time but I was under the impression they were still filming girls topping. They lost all bdsm appeal years ago and were reduced to just a topping site, IMHO. I guess I will have to take a look at their site to see what's up.

Huh well I checked and apparently they do have TS content but they don't market it well and basically make it so you don't even know it's there. And all the content has been like ripping off amateur content I guess? Like JOIs. Seriously?

Anyway, they did 4 TSS scenes, proper stuff, in November and then the producers made some comment in the Aspen video about doing more vague stuff and more sub content. Basically ruining what they had IMO. None of that other stuff on there appeals to me personally. Oh well.

If they do a TSS video a week like they used to I'd be down. But jerk off instruction videos from a studio? Fuckin no thanks.