PDA

View Full Version : Woman shamed for not revealing she’s trans to men who flirt with her at clubs

MrFanti
12-16-2021, 01:20 AM
https://nypost.com/2021/12/13/woman-shamed-for-not-saying-shes-trans-to-men-who-flirt-at-clubs/

corbindallas
12-16-2021, 02:19 AM
I mean if you're kissing a stranger on a night out, it's rly on you all the risk you're inviting. That includes not knowing the person. You have a lot more you could be concerned about tbh.

I do believe that if you're actually seeing a girl and things progress, then sure, she should be up front and honest bc well that's just important I think in a relationship. You cant hide things in that respect. But this kind of instance I don't think the onus is really on her to constantly "make herself known" to strangers. If you have a one night kiss or whatever, are we expected to reveal other things about ourselves too? No. So I don't really see the point. Just butthurt guys who want to engage in casual reckless behavior and have everyone cater to it.

Guys, take some responsibility. If you're out kissing strangers, know there's all kinds of women out there. This is basic shit. If you're out drunk playing it loose with strangers, well that's on you.

Fitzcarraldo
12-16-2021, 03:09 AM
The New York Post is as sensationalist a source as you can get.

MrFanti
12-16-2021, 03:55 AM
The New York Post is as sensationalist a source as you can get.
How about this one then?
When Should I Tell My Dates I'm Transgender?
--> https://www.instyle.com/lifestyle/trans-dating

Fitzcarraldo
12-16-2021, 04:13 AM
How about this one then?
When Should I Tell My Dates I'm Transgender?
--> https://www.instyle.com/lifestyle/trans-dating

I'm not familiar with it, but it certainly looks less sensationalist than the Post.

MrFanti
12-16-2021, 04:21 AM
I'm not familiar with it, but it certainly looks less sensationalist than the Post.
IMHO, all national news is sensationalist in some form or fashion - which is why I'm content (for the most part) with getting most national news from the Local News perspective....

Fitzcarraldo
12-16-2021, 02:46 PM
IMHO, all national news is sensationalist in some form or fashion - which is why I'm content (for the most part) with getting most national news from the Local News perspective....

They're not all tabloids. The Post is a tabloid, much more like the National Enquirer than the New York Times.

thickmotherfucker
12-16-2021, 11:43 PM
That'd be the best Christmas gift I could ever wish for - buy a girl a drink, kiss her, then accidentally discover she's a got a surprise for me...

MrFanti
12-17-2021, 01:02 AM
They're not all tabloids. The Post is a tabloid, much more like the National Enquirer than the New York Times.
I didn't say "Tabloid" anywhere....

Fitzcarraldo
12-17-2021, 01:49 AM
I didn't say "Tabloid" anywhere....

You said "all national news," and for some reason you include the tabloid New York Post in that category. I was pointing out that "all national news" is not tabloid trash.

natina
01-06-2022, 08:14 AM
I think it makes a Great story!
Because as more Transsexuals have access to better hormone therapy and FFS and other surgeries you will have much more Stealth Transsexuals.
You gonna get guys with the "GAY PANIC" who are intimate and then find out from the old reach around,the I can only have sex from the rear with the lights out, avoidance of all sex other then oral sex and many other ways.

Nick Danger
01-06-2022, 09:07 AM
Maaaaan, if I was making out with Tayla in some dark bar booth and reached down and found out she was trans, that might be the start of the best night of my life. Goddammit I want a t-girl to get sneaky with me now! Probably not gonna happen in Utah. :sad:

natina
01-07-2022, 05:54 AM
What! There are no Mormon transsexuals in Utah?

MrFanti
01-07-2022, 06:48 AM
Maaaaan, if I was making out with Tayla in some dark bar booth and reached down and found out she was trans, that might be the start of the best night of my life. Goddammit I want a t-girl to get sneaky with me now! Probably not gonna happen in Utah. :sad:

Utah billionaire leaves Mormon church, donates $600,000 to LGBTQ group

https://www.nbcnews.com/nbc-out/out-politics-and-policy/utah-billionaire-leaves-mormon-church-donates-600k-lgbtq-group-rcna9523

Nick Danger
01-07-2022, 01:35 PM
What! There are no Mormon transsexuals in Utah?

I'm sure there is a trans community in Salt Lake City. Maybe in Ogden too. Not likely elsewhere, certainly not in St. George where I live. St. George was the inspiration for the movie Footloose. Dancing is a tool of Satan!

Utah billionaire leaves Mormon church, donates $600,000 to LGBTQ group

https://www.nbcnews.com/nbc-out/out-politics-and-policy/utah-billionaire-leaves-mormon-church-donates-600k-lgbtq-group-rcna9523

Yeah THAT guy is persona non grata in Utah now.

diddyboponTOP
03-18-2022, 08:53 PM
As she should be, you gotta be upfront
That are playing with death unfortunately!

MrFanti
03-18-2022, 09:33 PM
As she should be, you gotta be upfront
That are playing with death unfortunately!
"Face App" appears to be growing online with some of the crossdresser populace.....

diddyboponTOP
03-18-2022, 09:40 PM
"Face App" appears to be growing online with some of the crossdresser populace.....

What is face app? In down to meet some CD gals.