PDA

View Full Version : Thailand Vacation trip advice

southern81
10-29-2021, 02:45 AM
so for awhile now I've to travel to Thailand for vacation. After the year of HELL for me (2 hurricanes in one month) I've decide to go ahead and start putting money aside for it. Life it is wayyy to short to not try new things. So when this whole covid garbage ends, I'm going to go. So I'm seeking advice from anyone that's been there. Which place is better to go for your 1st time Bangkok or Pattaya?

thank you

njjohn
10-29-2021, 04:09 PM
I like staying near Nana Plaza in Bangkok. Too many Ladyboy bars there to list and I like staying just across the street so I can head back to my room and have the girl come over on her own. Don't like walking to the hotel with the girl as I don't like the stares and better to not have other girls see me with a girl for the next hookup.

Pattaya is nice and has lots of Ladyboys but they are spread out so in most cases you have to see them in a short stay hotel.

I have no idea what the bar scene is like since Covid in Thailand generally. Can anybody report is it back to normal?

Stavros
10-29-2021, 05:13 PM
This has been a reliable source for travellers to Thailand (also the Philippines)-

https://ladyboyforum.com/

ravnadal
10-29-2021, 06:42 PM
try a youtube channel everything pattaya it goes in depth about it
for entertaiment try Bangkok 112 channel