PDA

View Full Version : Hello folks newbie here

breastyy
10-27-2006, 12:45 PM
Just recently got into the whole shemale thing (after seeing drawings by eric stanton princazons)

I like a feminine looking shemale with HUGE tits so far allanah seems to be a fav (one scene where she was almost smothering a guy between her tits i thought was very hot)

Also i like shemales dominating males with lots of cockgagging

and huge cumshot clips

archie
10-27-2006, 01:17 PM
Welcome to the boards! I'm sure you'll find everything you need here. This is a great site

breastyy
10-27-2006, 11:03 PM
Cheers

Stuff i am particulary after is cumshots (facials) and cock gagging

GroobySteven
10-27-2006, 11:06 PM
Ok this is how a "newbie" should enter a board - not like some of the kamikazi's we've had in the last few days.

Take a good look around this site, use the search function and you'll find what you're looking for most of the time eg do a search on "Alannah"

Then when you get the climate and feeling of the site, strap on your crash helmet and jump in.
Welcome.
seanchai

breastyy
10-27-2006, 11:26 PM
Cheers i have searched :)

some excellent stuff here

will take some time

Oh what sites would people recommend i join ? (for huge cumshots/facials/gagging etc)

dan_drade
10-28-2006, 12:11 AM
Hey, welcome to the board. Im sure you will enjoy it as much as the rest of us do. Try out the search engine and you will be very pleased at what you find here.

BeardedOne
10-28-2006, 12:43 AM
Then when you get the climate and feeling of the site, strap on your crash helmet and jump in.

There's helmets? :shock:

No wonder my haid hoits. :lol:

InHouston
10-28-2006, 12:46 AM
Ok this is how a "newbie" should enter a board - not like some of the kamikazi's we've had in the last few days.

:idea: Kamikazi ... Good word SeanChai!