PDA

View Full Version : I need help becoming a femqueen!!!!!!!

Legend
10-27-2006, 07:03 AM
Can someone help me!? I ordered hormones online, estrofem and spironolactone!!!! Does laser work to remove facial hair?! And where can I see a plastic surgeon!? Can anyone recommend one to me?!!!!! Please!!!!!!!!

Ask allanah she seems to be the most knowledgeable person in my opinion to help you.

lust4ts
10-27-2006, 07:13 AM
only advice i can give as i do not know to much about your question is when it comes to plastic surgery be very carefull. there are ussaly goverment and fully independent non profit making boards than can give you advice on efficient surgeons. just dont rush and get one over the net because many of these prodecures are hard to correct once they have been performed wrongly. you really need advice from some of the girls here the only problem is alot of them have now left this forum due to childish fulls. maybe you find there some of there private email adresses and perhaps they will kind enough to send back some advice. good luck i hope it all goes well. just take your time and research your best options thouroully.

10-27-2006, 07:19 AM
LOL

I think you're trolling at this point and I admire you greatly for doing so.

Oh crap! Roger Moore is dead. Just saw it on CNN.

GroobySteven
10-27-2006, 11:08 AM
Fuck - this is not the way I wanted to find out that Roger Moore was dead - reading this crappy thread!
The eyebrow has finally lowered.
seanchai

BeardedOne
11-10-2006, 01:15 AM
Twink, you reeeaallyy need to tone down a bit. Seriously. If you want to go the TS route, you can't be doing it in one swell foop. :shock:

From what I can tell, you have a really shitty friend network, locally.

Take a breath, eh.

Harrys Boy
11-10-2006, 01:32 AM
I think you would be one of the first trans people to start on Hormones before you have even tried on a dress!

Harrys Boy
11-10-2006, 01:51 AM
How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

Harrys Boy
11-10-2006, 02:03 AM
Sounds like a good enough age for a lifestyle change then

BeardedOne
11-10-2006, 02:14 AM
This is true, but i don't have a mother and i need one! :-(

Hmm...Could you fill the role of mother fuc...Uh, no, I won't say it. :lol:

Quinn
11-10-2006, 07:41 AM
i am so sick of them making me feel like shit about myself all the time! i'm so unhappy!

Twink, I'm sorry to hear that you are so unhappy, but you need to realize that no one can make you feel anything about yourself –
unless you let them. From what you have posted here, I don't believe that progressing toward becoming a woman will help you. My advice, which may not be worth much in this matter, is to deal with your issues first, then decide on the transsexual thing.

Either way, good luck.

-Quinn