PDA

View Full Version : Can a castrated Trans have a good volume of cum?

hada
07-09-2021, 02:08 PM
Just to know can a castrated Trans have a good volume of cum?

Fitzcarraldo
07-09-2021, 02:21 PM
Hormones can make testes shrink a great deal.

Chiba5
07-09-2021, 06:34 PM
Nope, once the balls got the snip snip, it's bye bye cummies

Lorca81
07-10-2021, 05:07 PM
The procedure is called orchiectomy, not castration. But, anyways, in my experience (LTR with a GF who had an orchiectomy), trans women who've undergone that procedure do produce cum, but the volume is small and it's clear. It's actually not much different than trans women who've been on HRT for any length of time.

holzz
07-10-2021, 06:13 PM
not all come is from the balls. some is from the prostate gland and Cowper's gland.
So yes, a person can still ejaculate, but not as much if they had testes.

GroobySteven
07-10-2021, 07:06 PM
The procedure is called orchiectomy, not castration. But, anyways, in my experience (LTR with a GF who had an orchiectomy), trans women who've undergone that procedure do produce cum, but the volume is small and it's clear. It's actually not much different than trans women who've been on HRT for any length of time.

Castration (also known as orchiectomy or orchidectomy) is any action, surgical, chemical, or otherwise, by which an individual loses use of the testicles: the male gonad

As far as I'm aware, the word is interchangeable.

hada
07-10-2021, 08:45 PM
Castration (also known as orchiectomy or orchidectomy) is any action, surgical, chemical, or otherwise, by which an individual loses use of the testicles: the male gonad

Thanks for your support explanation.

Lorca81
07-12-2021, 06:16 AM

It's kinda semantical, but I'm pretty sure doctors who perform a surgical procedure to remove testicles us the term orchiectomy, not castration.

diddyboponTOP
09-06-2021, 05:18 PM
They can cum, two of my exes were castrated and were able to cum, the first time I saw I was shocked cause like the masses I thought once snipped no more cum, she was able to cum bur it was clear, the other one claimed she could cum but rarely got hard so.... But as for the other yes and regularly.