PDA

View Full Version : Ladyboy yes or no? I want opinions

Frogstyle
06-14-2021, 12:52 AM
Hi,

This is my friend Ivy. She is just a facbook friend. She lives in Bangkok Thailand. I am not sure if she is a ladyboy or not, and I dont want to screw up our friendship by asking her. I have hinted around, but never got any kind of answer.

As you can see in the pics, her hair changes color, and when she was blonde, her boobs were much bigger.

I would like everyone's opinion on wether my friend is trans or not. Thanks.1321910132191113219121321913132191413219151 3219161321917

corbindallas
06-14-2021, 01:12 AM
Assuming you're not being catfish, who cares shes hot!

But I didn't find anything with these images. Get one with her head back - Adams apple is always the give away

SanDiegoPervySage
06-14-2021, 01:14 AM
Looks like one

But that seems invasive as hell to ask her

Frogstyle
06-14-2021, 01:27 AM
who cares shes hot!

Yes she is, but I would be much more interested in her if she was TG. Would even consider going to Thailand to meet her.

Telvin
06-14-2021, 07:45 AM
What does it matter. A friend is a friend right?

As Corbindallas says, she is hot so who cares.

Slipppy
06-14-2021, 11:25 AM
Why would you post images of your friend without her permission?

Frogstyle
06-14-2021, 12:53 PM
What does it matter. A friend is a friend right?

Because I would like to let her know that I would be interested in taking our friendship to another level, but maybe she's afraid to tell me that she is trans. I have a feeling that she is from a few comments her friends have said, and just wanted to see if anyone on here thought so also.

GroobySteven
06-14-2021, 01:43 PM
How is she your friend?

Just sounds like a girl you met online.

This is ridiculous, 'consider going to Thailand to meet her' 'taking out friendship to the next level'.

I'm going to give you some free advice which if you take it, will save you time, money and heart ache.

You are being an idiot. This isn't your friend.
If you want to meet a Thai trans woman for a relationship, then by all means go to Thailand where you will be in-undated with offers of real people you can meet and get to know on a one:one basis, not some over-filtered photos of someone paying you lip service.
If you were that interested in this specific girl, then you wouldn't care if she's trans or not - so that takes us to ... you don't care about this individual, you just want to meet a 'ladyboy'.

If you don't take this advice, then please keep us updated. My schadenfreude runs strong on people who GO to Thailand to meet ONE person, they don't even know.

Nikka
06-14-2021, 07:37 PM
Adams apple is always the give away

Chile female goal keeper is a female with adams apple , I think you can genetically get an adams apple even if you are a female

watch her pic

https://www.instagram.com/p/COgW-uvDAjA/

https://christianeendler.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/IMG_20190923_202509.jpg

SanDiegoPervySage
06-14-2021, 11:30 PM
Even if this chick is real, you think shes the only dude shes talking to? If hou go out there, you think you're going to have her loyalty? Im assuming you're a westerner. And its Thailand. You're a meal ticket if you're willing to fly to another nation to meet someone you probably havent even facetimed.

daltx_m
06-15-2021, 01:57 AM
ask her what she charges.

corbindallas
06-15-2021, 11:02 PM
Chile female goal keeper is a female with adams apple , I think you can genetically get an adams apple even if you are a female

watch her pic

https://www.instagram.com/p/COgW-uvDAjA/

https://christianeendler.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/IMG_20190923_202509.jpg

Oh for sure, I'm speaking in general. Some women have Adams apples but it's atypical. Males grow large larynx's because of male hormones which results in a deeper voice. Few females do for outlier reasons, like just having a huge voice box, but often from increased testosterone. So again, there is something masculine about it.

Females with higher testosterone would have Adams apples. Female athletes that take testosterone, for example. Especially starting young like in her sport where she's performing at an elite level. Scientifically proven to improve females athletic performance so that's my guess.

Frogstyle
06-16-2021, 11:51 PM
Grooby Steven,

It's not what you think.

We work in the same feild. I have known her for 2 years. We have a professional friendship/relationship based on the work that we do. we correspond with each other weekly.

She doesn't want anything from me, not trying to scam me.

I just get the feeling that she might be trans, and I am strongly attracted to trans women. A few comments were made by her friends that make me think this also, but it might be just a Thai-English translation thing, and I'm misunderstanding something.

That's all this is.

GroobySteven
06-17-2021, 01:06 PM
Grooby Steven,

... and I'm misunderstanding something.

That's all this is.

This ^^^^^

KorbinDallas
06-19-2021, 01:49 AM
Pretty sure she is a Ladyboy. Pretty sure I have seen her on Smoochi or TS-Dating. Honestly only ones I see doing the pink hair are Ladyboys

Lovecox
06-19-2021, 05:33 PM
I find this thread both silly and sad.