PDA

View Full Version : I Don't get it!

ptyseminole
10-26-2006, 10:53 PM
I know this has been commented before: why go thru all the troubles of being a shemale and then not shave, wax or whatever that hairy asshole? I just don't get it!

GermanGuy
10-26-2006, 10:57 PM
I'm certain there are people who get a kick out of this.
I'm not one of them...

suckseed
10-26-2006, 11:03 PM
Dunno. But that's a really cute girl.
With the latest pics of Grazielli/Fabiane finally starting to look a little heavier and older, I woke up to just how much of some girls' appeal lies in their youth. Stop the presses, right?
Great - I'm joining the ranks of middle aged dirty old men. Just what I hoped to become. :roll:

RangeHova
10-26-2006, 11:07 PM
Yeah it is not my thing but why is this an issue of gender?

Some women have hairy assholes.

I much rather prefer a smooth silky and soft asshole but I can understand why a girl might have hesitation for not shaving. Think about the actual task of taking a razor or a acid like cream to your asshole.

I know what shaving does to my face. I get nicks, irritation, and worse. I've never waxed anywhere but I have seen how irritated women can get once hair grows back from waxing. I can't imagine that on my ass.

I look at a hairy asshole on a woman (TS or GG) the same way that I look at a hory bush. As long as it is clean and fresh I'll put a part in it and handle my business.

BottomBoySlave
10-26-2006, 11:12 PM
I know this has been commented before: why go thru all the troubles of being a shemale and then not shave, wax or whatever that hairy asshole? I just don't get it!

After seeing that hairy ass pic I don't think that I'll be able to rim an asshole for at least another hour!

I'm scarred! :shock:

blckhaze
10-27-2006, 05:06 AM

I much rather prefer a smooth silky and soft asshole but I can understand why a girl might have hesitation for not shaving. Think about the actual task of taking a razor or a acid like cream to your asshole.

I know what shaving does to my face. I get nicks, irritation, and worse. I've never waxed anywhere but I have seen how irritated women can get once hair grows back from waxing. I can't imagine that on my ass.

I look at a hairy asshole on a woman (TS or GG) the same way that I look at a hory bush. As long as it is clean and fresh I'll put a part in it and handle my business.

There is a such thing called Nair. (http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=139580&catid=36317&trx=PLST-0-SEARCH&trxp1=36317&trxp2=139580&trxp3=1&trxp4=0&btrx=BUY-PLST-0-SEARCH)

LOL although effective. your not really suposed to use Nair on "Genital, anal, and perianal areas".

Bushy isnt sexy at all. A trim is all i ask for. Dont need to be badl, but the hair needs to look like its under control.

ballzNnutz
10-27-2006, 05:27 AM
i agree. i also have noticed that cock ash seems to be sexy to some of the black ts. the directors or photographers should make them lotion up and shave before they shoot.

johnie
10-27-2006, 05:28 AM
is that part of the culture there? do the GG girls not shave also?? Maybe shaving is absurd to them.

RangeHova
10-27-2006, 06:12 AM
There is a such thing called Nair. (http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=139580&catid=36317&trx=PLST-0-SEARCH&trxp1=36317&trxp2=139580&trxp3=1&trxp4=0&btrx=BUY-PLST-0-SEARCH)

Nair is an acid like cream.

I've used much milder versions of depilatories on my face (Magic Shave) and even that shit BURNS like holy hell. Leave it on a half a minute too long and I've seen blood.

If a girl chooses not to put that on her asshole i can forgive her.

peggygee
10-27-2006, 06:18 AM

LOL although effective. your not really suposed to use Nair on "Genital, anal, and perianal areas".

Bushy isnt sexy at all. A trim is all i ask for. Dont need to be badl, but the hair needs to look like its under control.

The active ingredient in Nair that removes hair is Sodium Hydroxide also known as lye - NaOH, and Calcium Hydroxide - CaOH.

Both of these are high caustic, alkaline bases, which are capable of causing fairly severe chemical burns, if they are used in the genital area, perianum, vaginal, anal, etc.

While some individuals are able to tolerate these chemical solutions, others may opt for Brazilian bikini waxing, or the more expensive and fairly painful laser electrolysis removal of hair in that region.