PDA

View Full Version : Maybe the largest dvd collection ever for sale here!!!! More details coming tomorrow

shestar
05-25-2021, 07:42 AM
I Will be selling maybe one of the largest DVD collections assembled of TS / Ladyboy and Newhalfs as a lot. I will do an exact count tomorrow but I estimate it to be over 1000 dvds for sale. NO BOOTLEGS OR HOMEMADE STUFF. All with the cases and artwork. All in top notch condition. I started collecting in the late 90s and did up until this year. As well as the 99% of US issued stuff, there are maybe 100 Japanese DVDs purchased in Japan. I took pride in building this collection as well as my Magazine/ Publication collection which goes back to the 50s all the way to the present. I bought hundreds of publications from Lees Mardi Gras boutique in NY back in the day. The TS/ Ladyboy/ Newhalf/ Drag Queen magazine collection is a few thousand magazines that I may sell later. The DVD stuff I will post some pics tomorrow showing a few hundred to start. I will not break up the lot. I know its a lot but I am a collector who loved the stuff. Breaking it up would give me a chance to rethink it all, so I will sell as a lot only.

rodinuk
05-25-2021, 06:24 PM
The magazine collection may be of interest to GroobySteven

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?77320-Looking-to-buy-magazine-and-films-(not-video)-pre-1990-sThe

shestar
05-26-2021, 05:52 PM
I just did a rough count and it totals over 1100 DVDs, I am looking for 6500.00, it will cost more than 500.00 to ship using Fedex ground or Fedex Home Delivery alone. Taking appx 10 18x18x18 boxes. Anyone with a serious offer please email me at areeyats@aol.com and I can answer questions or send images.