PDA

View Full Version : mods: can we get a new section?

partlycloudy
10-26-2006, 09:14 PM
i propose a 'request/identification' section. basically, any requests for pics/info or identification of a girl will be posted here. i think there's enough of these types of posts to warrant it.

suckseed
10-26-2006, 09:43 PM
Hear, hear. Is it just me, or are these requests waaay more common than they used to be?
Partlycloudy, I always wanted to thank you for the time you put up those random pictures a couple of years ago when someone came on here asking one of the inevitable questions-that-have-been-asked-a-million-times-already. One of them was a guy hanging out of a hatchback with a big carton sticking out. That was hilarious. I've looked for it a couple of times, but no luck. I filed it under one of the many hilarious things I can't share with anyone that this board produces from time to time. Like Quinn's current signature.

partlycloudy
10-27-2006, 01:38 AM
Hear, hear. Is it just me, or are these requests waaay more common than they used to be?
Partlycloudy, I always wanted to thank you for the time you put up those random pictures a couple of years ago when someone came on here asking one of the inevitable questions-that-have-been-asked-a-million-times-already. One of them was a guy hanging out of a hatchback with a big carton sticking out. That was hilarious. I've looked for it a couple of times, but no luck. I filed it under one of the many hilarious things I can't share with anyone that this board produces from time to time. Like Quinn's current signature.

:mrgreen:

i'll dig that pic up and repost it for ya.

NYCe
10-27-2006, 01:56 AM
Sounds like a good idea.

Realgirls4me
10-27-2006, 02:28 AM
I'm on the fence on this one. On one hand, as a veteran poster here I'll agree that it gets quite tiresome, if not annoying, identifying girls to newbies -- newbies with great taste I might add -- such as Barbie or Fabi over and over again. I'll also remind everyone that we were once newbies too, and probably have inquired about certain girls ourselves at least once. I know I have. The question arises: Is it fair to "close" the door on them after we veterans have had our queries answered by those veteran posters that came before us?

On the other hand, a move such as this to place queries in it's own section is predicated on the TS model world being static, and that simply isn't so. New girls are perennially making the rounds, and to set up a section for queries might cost us jaded posters to miss out on learning about a few new girls here and there. I still check out queries on girls just to see if I can answer the query.

... Hmmm, a section with new girls -- NEW girls -- who have just come out in their transitioning might be overdue. :)

partlycloudy
10-27-2006, 07:32 PM
:arrow:

NYCe
10-27-2006, 07:39 PM
Sounds like a good idea.

Can we get a "Bottoms only" forum as well to keep those guys in there?

:?

partlycloudy
10-27-2006, 07:58 PM
I'm on the fence on this one. On one hand, as a veteran poster here I'll agree that it gets quite tiresome, if not annoying, identifying girls to newbies -- newbies with great taste I might add -- such as Barbie or Fabi over and over again. I'll also remind everyone that we were once newbies too, and probably have inquired about certain girls ourselves at least once. I know I have. The question arises: Is it fair to "close" the door on them after we veterans have had our queries answered by those veteran posters that came before us?

we're not 'closing the door' on them, we're giving them their own room. if anything, the new section will be noob friendly in that anyone browsing it, is there to either gather or give info because that's what it's for.

On the other hand, a move such as this to place queries in it's own section is predicated on the TS model world being static, and that simply isn't so. New girls are perennially making the rounds, and to set up a section for queries might cost us jaded posters to miss out on learning about a few new girls here and there.

you're missing the point. the ts model world not being static is the very reason for an information repository. any goodlooking new girl will always make their way to the general board regardless. everyone wants to know about the next bianca freire and they will.

I still check out queries on girls just to see if I can answer the query.

if you're into answering id requests, you'll have one spot do it all.

... Hmmm, a section with new girls -- NEW girls -- who have just come out in their transitioning might be overdue. :)

a section devoted to just 'new' girls won't work because there's just not enough new biancas to carry it.

yosi
10-27-2006, 10:08 PM
Sounds like a good idea.

are "those guys" bother you so much? :roll:

suckseed
10-27-2006, 10:33 PM
:arrow:
That's the one...but in the context of that old thread, it was spit-out-my-coffee funny. Thanks, man.

rick_932
10-28-2006, 01:15 AM
Sounds like a good idea.

lmao

Alchemist
10-28-2006, 04:32 AM
That's a pretty good long overdue idea Partly. Speaking of which, I was just about to post an ID question thread, but I guess i'll wait until the new section is created.

yosi
10-28-2006, 08:14 AM
Sounds like a good idea.

are "those guys" bother you so much? :roll:

It's not "those guys" as persons in general. But, guys "actions". They're very flamboyant about being a bottom.

90% of the threads in here are bottom created and related.

Examples: Type in Cock in the search and use it strictly titles and not post. Watch how many threads appear and notice the same propaganda.

"Man, I'd suck her cock"

"Does she let you swallow her cum?"

"I'd like to ride her pole all night"

"What do you mean she's going S.R.S? Man, she'll be useless if she decides to do the chop chop."

It makes the forum, very unreable for some of us.

:banghead

I am also one of those "bottom only" guys

but I think that others here can have a different opinions than me
and I don't think that other opinions are "very unreadable" for me or others :wink:

ezed
10-29-2006, 06:38 AM
If you create this new section, where does it end. I don't know...I just don't know. :?
Let's jerk it around a bit and throw our underwear at the wall and see if it sticks.

partlycloudy
10-29-2006, 08:05 PM
If you create this new section, where does it end. I don't know...I just don't know. :?

good point. how the section is defined will determine how successful it is.

breastyy
10-29-2006, 09:46 PM
How about a section dedicated to individual girls

Well still one forum but a post for every girl

perhaps it could have the name and measurements and perhaps location (if applicable)

ezed
10-30-2006, 07:21 AM

good point. how the section is defined will determine how successful it is.

Love the gif :wink: