PDA

View Full Version : Why tgirls have so many tattoos on their body?

lexer
04-14-2021, 05:38 PM
This is another question that is in my mind from a lot of time.... Why almost all tgirls have a lot of tattoos on their bodies?
In some cases they are REALLY too much!
An extreme case: brazillian tgirl Isabelly Ferreira. At the beginning she had however a lot of tattoos but now almost all body and also her FACE is covered from a lot of tattoos! This is an extreme situation but a lot of tgirls have really too much tattos
I like some little tattoo on the body but not so many

GroobySteven
04-14-2021, 05:55 PM
You can pop-psychologize it, being to do with changing their old selves into something different (or deeper still, a hatred of their former lives) and covering that up but there isn't any one answer. Some like the look, some wear their lives and their scars along the road as tattoos. Many of the girls are young, and it's not just young trans women you see doing it, it's young people.

lexer
04-14-2021, 06:09 PM
So you says that is related to their past lives and the suffering they have endured ... it is a bit sad to think about it, I think especially of girls like Isabelly Ferreira who has almost entirely covered her body and her face with enormous tattoos...

GroobySteven
04-14-2021, 06:26 PM
So you says that is related to their past lives and the suffering they have endured ... it is a bit sad to think about it, I think especially of girls like Isabelly Ferreira who has almost entirely covered her body and her face with enormous tattoos...

No. You are misquoting me. I never said 'suffering they have endured' and I don't think it's sad. If they are happy with how they look then that's not sad. It's not to your taste, but it's not your body.

lexer
04-14-2021, 07:36 PM
... It's not to your taste, but it's not your body.

Of course, is their body. If they are pleased in this way is rightly so

corbindallas
04-14-2021, 08:22 PM
I thought the face tat thing was crazy, but you see more and more people doing it. Actually knew a guy who told me he planned on getting covered head to toe. I didn't understand it, or how he expected to get work, but he loved tattoos. Same thing with certain performers.

There's definitely an old stigma that people with tats are "damaged" or something but I think it's mostly just nonsense. Some people just really like them. I'd say any kind of obsession isn't necessarily "good" but idk, if you're of age and want to get one or many, it's your choice. Do what ya want if you're not hurting anyone.

lexer
04-14-2021, 08:37 PM
It's a my taste, I like to see clean skin. The beautiful forms of a pair of legs for example is enhanced from nude skin and lingerie, the tattos can hide and mask beautiful forms. This is more obvious especially for the face

Fitzcarraldo
04-15-2021, 12:12 AM
It's a fad across gender, racial, and age lines that has been gaining steam all this century. It'll probably continue until the next generation thinks its elders look gross and rebel by not doing it (but likely indulge in something even weirder).

SanDiegoPervySage
04-15-2021, 12:35 AM
Look around you. It's not a trans exclusive thing....

filghy2
04-15-2021, 03:50 AM
Young people have always wanted to rebel against their parents' standards. I guess as social standards have become more liberal over time they feel the need to do more extreme things to differentiate themselves.

As with all fads there is a large element of copying what the peer group is doing. Ironically, the desire to rebel just leads to embracing a different standard of conformity.

I know people have the right to do whatever pleases them, but I do wonder how many of these people really think through the possibility that they will be a different person in future. Most young people think they will never be like their parents but most of us end up going that way. I think tattoo removal is going to be a very lucrative business in future.

filghy2
04-15-2021, 04:09 AM
There's definitely an old stigma that people with tats are "damaged" or something but I think it's mostly just nonsense.

The reason for the stigma is that tattoos in the past were worn only by people at the margins of society who were more likely to engage in criminal or other anti-social behaviour. In Japan people with tattoos are actually banned from public bathhouses because tattoos are associated with the yakuza (crime gangs).

I must admit that whenever I see a person with face or neck tattoos it is hard to suppress the instinctive feeling that they must be a dubious character.

CaptainPlanet
04-15-2021, 07:49 AM
the same reason anyone gets tattoos, "They like them"

Will Riker
04-15-2021, 04:06 PM
It is neccessary to understand that, for most of those who tattoo their bodies, it is not a matter of showing their body art to others, but a statement for themselves. Those who tattoo their bodies (despite the gender) are not concerned with the appreciation of those who see them, being enough that the result is what they, intimately, wish to express to themselves.