PDA

View Full Version : Carribean Transsexuals?

Thuggish_Intellect
08-19-2004, 11:54 PM
I'm thinking of traveling soon and wanted to know if there were any countries in my native carribeans that had transsexuals, websites, info, bars, strolls, etc...In particular Dominican Republic, Jamaica, Cuba, Trinidad & Tobago, Dominica, Grenada?
Any info you have would be appreciated...Also if you could post pics of such girls, i'd appreciate it!

GroobySteven
08-20-2004, 02:04 AM
I'd love to hear feedback on this also - I've been to Cuba and could find nothing, in fact even asking about travesti's was drawing blank looks but one of the other posters on this board, seaman give me some info and said there were plenty there, so hopefully he'll get back on this.
Jamaica must have them but all our calls for models from there has came back empty?
seanchai

d
08-20-2004, 05:00 AM
good luck finding a tgirl in Jamaica. u might find a jamaican tgirl in the united states, but back on that island homosexuality is not tolerated. if people think u are gay there you might have acid thrown on u or get chopped with a cuttlass. and the police will turn a blind eye

seaman
08-20-2004, 05:41 AM
OK, here's what I know.

In the DR, I saw quite a few girls in Sosua which is the Euro beach resort near Puerta Plata on the North Coast but i was with a GG so couldn't partake. Not the highest quality IMHO - Sosua is sort of a dump of a town and beach and alot of the girls are hard core Haitian immigrants. But, there are some stunners on the tg and gg side. I'm sure there are girls in Santo Domingo as well.

In Cuba, I found a few girls in Havana. Before I go into details, be aware that Fidel is constantly implementing and relaxing various crackdowns, so you never know the real deal until you get there.

That said, there are a fair number of transsexuals in Havana on Ave 5 in Miramar, at the beginning just when you come out of the tunnel from Havana. This is a popular GG spot in the late afternoon but has always been a tgirl spot at nite. This other scene is on the Miramar side of the Malecon, near the the big disco in the castle (sorry can't remember name but you can't miss it, unless, of course, it is closed, which it very well might be!).

The latter scene is more tranny surpise oriented - the trannies work near the regular girls and hope to blend in and hope a guy just wants a quick blowjob and doesn't notice. I had a total tranny surprise experience there that was one of my best ever. Just imagine the emotions she went through after being busted one moment and getting a blowjob the next. Here is a pic of my novia.

Happy hunting!

Thuggish_Intellect
08-20-2004, 06:15 AM
thanks, if u have more pics please post...i'm trying to decide...

GroobySteven
08-20-2004, 10:36 AM
Why don't you try Puerto Rico or Costa Rico which must be within your travel area - both have plenty?
seanchai

popperluv
08-20-2004, 03:03 PM
Dominica