PDA

View Full Version : A question for Vicki Richter

ts-partyboy
10-25-2006, 07:05 PM
Hi Vicki! I was wondering what happened with the idea of you moving to Costa Rica..Is it still in your toughts?

I´m from Costa Rica and it would be a tue delight to have you among us..I could give you plenty of info about our beautiful country.

¡You´re the best I love You!

Vicki Richter
11-16-2006, 07:21 PM
Hi Vicki! I was wondering what happened with the idea of you moving to Costa Rica..Is it still in your toughts?

I´m from Costa Rica and it would be a tue delight to have you among us..I could give you plenty of info about our beautiful country.

I am holding off for at least two years. I just bought a 2nd house and am going to let it appreciate awhile.

ts-partyboy
11-17-2006, 08:22 AM
NO!! well I guess my dream dies once again..How I would love to meet you Vicki..Still thanks for the info..Lot´s of hugs and kisses..I LOVE YOU BEAUTIFUL

hondarobot
11-19-2006, 10:45 PM

I am holding off for at least two years. I just bought a 2nd house and am going to let it appreciate awhile.

Sooooo. . . are you going to let us know any more about your expanding residential empire? I hope you're not still filling cricket holes with liquid nails (heh, that sounds a bit strange, but some of the Team Richter veterans will get the reference).

Just curious.

:)