PDA

View Full Version : My First Time, It Was Trippy!

metroplex777
12-05-2020, 04:07 AM
Hey all, well I had a first time with a CD that happened when I was 21, this was on the old Yahoo Chat rooms, her name was Brit and we met at a school in a parking lot. We talked for a bit then we started experimenting on each other. This was a random hook up I had, probably the only time I ever got with a CD but we did fondle each other, we kissed in her car and, it was hot :D The funny thing that happened was while she was giving me oral I accidentally knocked her wig off lol while I tried on a two piece bikini from her :D I never heard from her again, I still remember stripping down to my briefs while we started fondling each other heh. What a time that was! Ever since I had that experience with her I have been attracted to CDS/TS/TVS since that. My favorite stars are Carmen Cruz, Danielle Foxxx, Jesse Flores, Kayla McPayne, Mandy Mitchell, Hazel Tucker, just to name a few :D Take it easy all!

stevethesmurf
01-15-2021, 07:16 PM
That sounds like an awesome time :)

metroplex777
01-17-2021, 10:13 AM
Hey and thanks for the reply! Sadly that was the only experience I ever had and only time I got close to one.

metroplex777
08-05-2021, 03:00 AM
Hey everyone! I found pictures of the gal I went out with, if anyone is interested of seeing what she was like, I have a few I will post. Here is one, she got more in shape after this one. I 'am not sure if anyone else will have known her. I haven't heard from her for many years but it was still an awesome encounter I had :D

metroplex777
08-08-2021, 02:01 AM
One more picture of her: