PDA

View Full Version : The GroobyGirls 2021 Calendar on sale now.

GroobySteven
10-06-2020, 02:42 PM
It's here! The 2021 Calendar that many of you have been waiting for, and we've a surprised. To celebrate our 25th Anniversary we've doubled up with a limited edition calendar featuring 24 full size pages with a model from across Grooby - and our gorgeous cover girl, Emma Rose.

Featuring Daisy Taylor, Crystal Thayer, Akaya Prime, Bella Bates, Priya, Naomi Moan, Natalie Stone, Holly Strokes, Izzy Wilde, Megan Snow, Michelle, Sofia Sanders, Bubbles, Jade Venus, Fernanda Marques, Foxy Anastasia, Peachez, Adelaide Stone, Jasmine Lotus, Lexus, Coco, Lavender Lux and Alexandra Ramovich.

Our calendar is printed in one limited run and they always sell out.
This is your chance to get one now.

Find out more at http://groobystore.com

last_stop
10-12-2020, 07:41 PM
Any chance you'll make a calendar option in the future with days of the weeks printed horizontally? While I loved the full sized vertical photos in last year's calendar, it didn't see much use for its calendar function. SI does this very well even in the long vertical format.

GroobySteven
10-12-2020, 08:12 PM
Any chance you'll make a calendar option in the future with days of the weeks printed horizontally? While I loved the full sized vertical photos in last year's calendar, it didn't see much use for its calendar function. SI does this very well even in the long vertical format.

I'd say I'm pretty happy with the current format which can show more of the model. I wasn't aware anyone was actually using it as a calendar :-) We've got to be very wary of size - goes over a little bit and the fucking USPO rapes us. We produce these at a loss each year.
*financial loss - marketing/branding/feelgood gain

last_stop
10-12-2020, 09:34 PM
No worries. Thought I'd make the suggestion at least.

lol. And yeah, I totally intended to use it as a calendar in my home office. The joys of being an unashamed bachelor. :grin:

Fitzcarraldo
10-13-2020, 02:37 AM
Just curious ... how do you cram 24 models into 12 months if each girl gets a full page?