PDA

View Full Version : This story never happened.......

yosi
04-18-2020, 08:46 AM
It happened when an add was published , A male is wanted to be a roommate to 3 beautiful shemales.

I was surprised to see that I was not the only applicant.

the test? to see who is the best cocksucker , I won the lottery.........

to live with always horny 3 shemales , who love the idea of gagging me with their cocks , their magic stick , and make me shaddup my face , you talked too much...........

this was the introduction to my story that never happened.

to be continued..........

mickye
06-04-2020, 12:57 PM
It sounds like fun, but please add more details.

yosi
06-06-2020, 06:30 AM
It sounds like fun, but please add more details.

Yes , for them it was fun , for him , not so much , to live with 3 nymphomanics , who wanted him constantly.

that motherfucker knew how to suck.

each morning waking up means her cock deep in his mouth , giving him some prtein straite from the sorce.

for her after a huge load deep in his mouth , they were very relaxed in the beginning of the day.

in the evening as soon as they came back . tenced his was on his knees , on a soft pillow , they had their cocks in his mouth , for another mindblowing orgasm , to get rid of all days tension , and have a relexing at home sweet home.

every evening , the roommate who was the first to introduce him to the 2 others , this motherfucker knows how to suck , was the only one , his ass was hers , to have her cock deep inside him.

from time to time , when he was on his back , her cock deep inside him , he had another roommate to use the vacated place on his face and fuck his mouth...........

to be continued.............

yosi
11-14-2020, 10:29 AM
Show me a shemale that says she doesn't like to get a blowjob , I will show you a liar.

those who are passive , most of them it seems . need and deserve to have a good cum.

yes they are

in the evenings when I was on my back , with my GF deep inside my ass , I had several gurls who heard rumors about me , that heard that I love to kiss their balls while their cocks were deep inside my mouth , feeding me protein from the source......

they fucked my mouth to a mindblowing orgasm.............

to be continued.....

just a reminder , this story never happened