PDA

View Full Version : Miss TS International UK 2006

gaiseric
10-21-2006, 12:46 PM
Hi Guys and Gals

Just to let everyone on the UK side of the pond know that the Miss TS International UK 2006 beauty pageant will be taking place in London on Sunday November 26th at Heaven Night Club at Charing Cross.

Of course, if anyone wishes to take the trip over the water to come and watch, you'll be more than welcome.

The website is: http://www.misstsinternational.moonfruit.com

It promises to be a good evening.

jowwor
10-22-2006, 02:06 AM
Very nice!

Asunta Mae of last year is absolutely stunning...

I'm in Norway, so a short flight to Standsted with Ryan Air shouldn't be too difficult, nor expensive... ;)

Hmm...maybe..

How many countries have registered thus far?

-Q-

buttolino
10-22-2006, 03:04 AM
Who are the contestants this year? :?:

gaiseric
10-22-2006, 09:32 AM
Not all the places have been filled yet so I don't know exactly who is taking part. Rumour has it that a girl from Norway has applied to take part plus girls from all over the Midlands and Scotland. There has been some interest from the Continent but as yet I don't know the details.

I was talking to Dee, the event director, on Friday and she said that the photo shoots would take place beginning of November and the photos would be posted on the website.

As I get more info, I will keep you guys advised.

buttolino
10-22-2006, 10:46 AM
thanks, I'll keep a eye on the website........... :D

rez
10-22-2006, 11:32 AM
so do u get to mingle with the girls at these events? thats one after party il be going to if u can

tsfarrah
10-22-2006, 12:01 PM
hi i'm helping organize the event

there will be an after party to mingle with all the contestants x

jowwor
10-22-2006, 03:13 PM
Great! I have bookmarked it and will be checking regularly... Thanks!

I wonder which girl from Norway...

-Q-

gaiseric
10-27-2006, 04:06 PM
The names of the girls that so far are taking part in the pageant are now listed on the web-site. The pix will follow when the photo shoots are done in the next couple of weeks.

gaiseric
11-02-2006, 07:01 PM
Hi
The names of the girls that are so far taking part in the Miss TS International pageant are listed on the website, together with all their details and the countries they are representing. There are 9 spots filled at the moment with 2 to go. The pictures of the girls should be posted next week

Chica
11-02-2006, 07:56 PM
about 3 months ago i got asked to do it, but i declined, didn't have the time or money to really do it, but i dont think it's for me either, but i had gotten a message on face-pic.com, which i found a bit odd

gaiseric
11-06-2006, 10:12 PM
Hi again guys,

This is an example of me trying to keep this thread on page one. :roll:

I spoke to the event director, Dee, this morning and she told me that the photo shoots are taking place this week and, all being well, the pix should be posted on the web site early next week :) :)

Less than 3 weeks to go - reminder that the date is 26th November, the place - Heaven night club in Charing Cross.

gaiseric
11-15-2006, 09:23 PM
A short post to let everyone know that the majority of the contestants photos have now been posted on the website. 8)
There is also a link to video footage of last years event which was quite a fun evening. :)
It also looks like there will be a total of 22 girls in both competitions. :D Enough to suit everyone's taste I imagine. :wink:

Avenged01
11-15-2006, 09:57 PM
From the phots so far the gorl from the seychelles gets my votr at the moment :)

Farrah, why are you helping organize it when really you should be entering it and walking off with all the silverware! ;)

Avenged01
11-15-2006, 09:58 PM
*vote

gaiseric
11-25-2006, 01:54 PM
Hi guys and gals, this is a final reminder that this event takes place tomorrow night at Heaven night club in Charing Cross London. All the details of the contestants etc are available on the web site.
See you there