PDA

View Full Version : Still looking in Chicago

bossman
01-22-2020, 06:40 AM
Does Safehouse still happen?

also has anyone been to Shannon’s? From what I hear I’m inclined to believe it’s not quite what I’m looking for.

Any clubs other than la cueva?

bossman
01-23-2020, 09:12 AM
Why is chicago so dead vs LA and NYC?

ed_jaxon
01-23-2020, 03:53 PM
Safehouse is done. We might have a one time reunion party but that would be about it. Thanks for coming out and making it a great place.

If Morgan does a party at 15th Avenue you should check it out.

alan327
01-24-2020, 07:55 PM
I’m still planning on going to one of Shannon’s partys but waiting to go when I see there are going to be 1 or 2 known visiting girls there. I don’t plan on being a regular attendee so want to get the most out of going . Who knows I may change my mind?

mikey_stl
02-11-2020, 12:32 AM
I’m still planning on going to one of Shannon’s partys but waiting to go when I see there are going to be 1 or 2 known visiting girls there. I don’t plan on being a regular attendee so want to get the most out of going . Who knows I may change my mind?

I go to Chicago once or twice a year and have been to several T-girl parties there over the years. Right now, the Shannon's parties and Morgan Bailey's Red Light Nites seem to be the only games in town. Shannon seems involved in both of those. I just checked the Red Light Nites web site, and it said New Dates and Location TBA ASAP. So, not sure what's going on there.
https://www.redlightnites.com/. I'm signed up for her e-mail list, but haven't heard anything in awhile.

Shannon's T4T and T4M parties seem to still be going on at the 15th Avenue Bookstore on Friday and Sunday nights, which is in Melrose Park. I will say that the times I was there (last time was about 6-8 months ago), most of the gurls attending were crossdressers, not full-timers. Some look quite nice. They have a stage where girls can dance, and you can tip them if you want. Sex is pretty open. I sucked and rimmed one of the ladies who was onstage. The times I had been there before, there was a big bed in one section of the club, and it was behind a screen -- not really private, but it was a place where most of the sex took place. That mattress and screen were no longer there, and as a result, there wasn't as much sucking and such going on. I guess people felt more comfortable about getting naughty when it was there. The gurl I sucked told me that they were supposed to get the bed and screen back, but I don't know if that's ever been done. There are also a couple of private rooms with small beds that people use. I think that some of the gurls may be looking for a donation there. Occasionally, a full-time gurl comes in and dances or hangs out, and people give her tips, and she will go into a private room with you for a donation. Anyway, that's been my experience. I've heard about Cueva, but never been there. It's mostly Hispanic gurls from what I've read about it. I may check it out next time I'm in Chicago.

If you'd go, I'd be interested in hearing about your experiences.