PDA

View Full Version : How can I get use to swallowing cum?

MyersJ85
12-09-2019, 05:38 AM
Serious question. I have been in a relationship with a trans woman for about a year now and I just can't get acclimated to swallowing her cum. I think she may be starting to take offense to it because she keeps making jokes about how she's gonna stop swallowing if I can't do the same for her. It's not that she taste bad, she actually has a pleasantly sweet taste. But it's just the texture that makes me freak out lol. Is there anything I can do to make it easier for me so I can make her happy?

MrFanti
12-09-2019, 05:44 AM
Have a mint right on hand and ready....

naruto_nutty12
12-09-2019, 06:22 AM
Serious question. I have been in a relationship with a trans woman for about a year now and I just can't get acclimated to swallowing her cum. I think she may be starting to take offense to it because she keeps making jokes about how she's gonna stop swallowing if I can't do the same for her. It's not that she taste bad, she actually has a pleasantly sweet taste. But it's just the texture that makes me freak out lol. Is there anything I can do to make it easier for me so I can make her happy?

There are multiple ways of remedying this - OF KEY IMPORTANCE "communicate with your partner about your discomfort and why it exist - texture is very very common reason for not swallowing semen"

1) Claim you get allergies from swallowing semen i.e stomach discomfort/spasm/cramps
2) Swallow it quickly, don't take time to play around with in your mouth
3) Research some excellent foods and supplement that will enhance the texture, smell and taste even more, then incorporate them into both your meals
4) Tell her to stop swallowing yours and you can reciprocate in kind
5) 'fess up to being very uncomfortable with the texture of her semen and that you take no pleasure in it

6) LEARN AND PRACTICE TO ACQUIRE a taste for it, just like anchovies or marmite - make this a super exclusive fetish that only happens on rare occasions when you're in the moment and super psyched, make it YOUR FINISHER - Maintain Strong Eye Contact and Guttural Throat Moans as you extract and consume that sweet nectar, let her know that this is ONLY for her and its ONLY for a freakin good session or momentous occasion.

7)swallow a sly mint/mouth wash/citrus fruit after the deed done works everytime.

BostonBad
12-09-2019, 11:37 AM
Before you swallow you need to escape reality for a bit.

The first thing you should do in this non-reality is to hate yourself. Imagine you're a pos loser ad swallowing the cum is what you deserve in life.

The second thing is your love for her. She really wants it, why wouldn't you swallow? It's not a big deal, it's just some dna.

Third, have her fuck your face before cumming and let her cum deep down your throat, as far as she can. The texture/taste won't make a difference if she cums on the punching bag in the back of your throat.

Lastly, convince yourself it's rewarding. After sex you have a bit of her in your stomach and it's an accomplishment!

Semen is good to eat!

MyersJ85
12-09-2019, 09:35 PM
Thanks for all those suggestions. I think I may just need to work on my deep throat skills tho so I really won't even have to worry about the texture lol.

sd123223
12-09-2019, 10:07 PM
Before you swallow you need to escape reality for a bit.

The first thing you should do in this non-reality is to hate yourself. Imagine you're a pos loser ad swallowing the cum is what you deserve in life.

The second thing is your love for her. She really wants it, why wouldn't you swallow? It's not a big deal, it's just some dna.

Third, have her fuck your face before cumming and let her cum deep down your throat, as far as she can. The texture/taste won't make a difference if she cums on the punching bag in the back of your throat.

Lastly, convince yourself it's rewarding. After sex you have a bit of her in your stomach and it's an accomplishment!

Semen is good to eat!
That’s ma Boy 😉

BostonBad
12-10-2019, 05:15 PM
Thanks for all those suggestions. I think I may just need to work on my deep throat skills tho so I really won't even have to worry about the texture lol.

You need to buckle down and get over it.

Another tactic is to go to sleep with a ts cock in your mouth. Nurse on it all night long.

The more it's in your mouth the more u will swallow.

Another thing I did was listen to Alanis Morsette Jagged little little pill. I time the orgasm when she sings "swallow it..."

sd123223
12-10-2019, 10:38 PM
You need to buckle down and get over it.

Another tactic is to go to sleep with a ts cock in your mouth. Nurse on it all night long.

The more it's in your mouth the more u will swallow.

Another thing I did was listen to Alanis Morsette Jagged little little pill. I time the orgasm when she sings "swallow it..."
That’s Ma Boy listen to Mr Bad he is the Red Auerbach, Larry Bird of Ball Guzzling Milk and Pee he is the grand wizard of all ball milk related queries.

Murmdrum
12-10-2019, 11:03 PM
I can barely put up with you two trolls and your bullshit antics but don't sully the name of Red and Larry......thats blasphemous ....

LovinThaTSLadiez
12-11-2019, 04:02 AM

Honestly, It sounds like you have it made. When your girl's juices taste sweet, you have found a keeper! Personally, I love the texture and taste of cum. Granted, some jizz tastes sweet as you've described and some can taste rather bitter. So at least your lady tastes good.

If the texture bothers you that much, then maybe swallowing cum just isn't for you. There is no harm in that. I totally understand you wanting to please your lady, but if this is just something you can't get used to, then I suppose that's just how it goes.

For me, when it's nice and warm coming directly from the cock, there is nothing else like it. I've had cum for breakfast! I guess you either learn to love it or let your lady know that it is nothing personal, but the texture kind of kills it for you.

Veal Cutlet
12-11-2019, 05:07 AM
OMG Some of these asinine questions on here just can not be real, like this one. Here's your remedy, just have her cum in your ass this way here you wont have to swallow it! Totally ridiculous question.

sd123223
12-11-2019, 09:56 AM
I can barely put up with you two trolls and your bullshit antics but don't sully the name of Red and Larry......thats blasphemous .... agree Merman Larry Legend and Red both royalty in MA Big fan of McHale too back in the day.

BostonBad
12-11-2019, 10:08 AM
I am the Larry Bird of swallowin ballmilk, the grand wizard.

If you saw the old posts that were deleted due to regulations, you would see!

Bro you can chase the semen down with a shot of SoCo.

sd123223
12-11-2019, 10:59 AM
I am the Larry Bird of swallowin ballmilk, the grand wizard.

If you saw the old posts that were deleted due to regulations, you would see!

Bro you can chase the semen down with a shot of SoCo.

I would more classify you as the Carrot Top of ballmilk swallowing I surmise your in a padded cell somewhere with a straightjacket on lol
Sorry Boston my apologies all hail the ballmilk champ the Michael Jordan of swallowing.
Bless those ball milk lovin’ cotton socks

BostonBad
11-30-2020, 04:28 PM
I would more classify you as the Carrot Top of ballmilk swallowing I surmise your in a padded cell somewhere with a straightjacket on lol
Sorry Boston my apologies all hail the ballmilk champ the Michael Jordan of swallowing.
Bless those ball milk lovin’ cotton socks

Haha u ever swallow so much cum on an empty stomach, then u burp and smile?

That's one measurement of a ballmilk swallowing champion!

giovanni_hotel
11-30-2020, 09:20 PM
Bottom line, you gotta want to do it.

Otherwise it's not going to happen.

danoblue
12-02-2020, 12:23 AM
Bottom line, you gotta want to do it.

Otherwise it's not going to happen.

I agree. Cum irritates my throat but I’ve snowballed with girls and then spit it out. I really enjoy that.

luvzbig1s
12-02-2020, 03:20 AM
As I said many times I love swallowing cum but it was easy fro me because the first time I ever sucked a cock the guy just grabbed my head and shot straight down my throat and from then on I was hooked every time I suck cock I swallow

luvzbig1s
12-02-2020, 04:06 AM
Put it this way either you will or you won't If you enjoy her swallowing yours then you should swallow hers because if not you just may lose her forever The old saying still rings true for everyone that doesn't there are a dozen others that will. And sounds like she wants someone that will. If you love her and want to be with her you will. BTW once you do start to swallow you will wish that you had started sooner But for the first time have her grab the back of your head and shove her cock as deep as she can and then blow her load that way you won't taste it Hell she just might truly enjoy that and it may trun her one even more but you will have to learn to enjoy having her shoot on you tongue and slowly let it slide down your throat. But as was said you are lucky that hers is sweet, it means that she is making the effort to keep it tasting that way in hopes that you will swallow But I gather that in time that if you don't that she will be having someone else swallowing her cum soon enough

BostonBad
09-24-2021, 02:34 PM
The more you swallow the easier it is.

The first few times your stomach might turn a little but you get used to it. After that you will love it.

sd123223
09-24-2021, 02:48 PM
The more you swallow the easier it is.

The first few times your stomach might turn a little but you get used to it. After that you will love it.

When was your first time swallowing B-Man? How was it?

CORVETTEDUDE
09-24-2021, 08:01 PM
I think it's the best tasting stuff on the planet!!!

BostonBad
09-25-2021, 12:23 PM
When was your first time swallowing B-Man? How was it?

I met a Southeast Asian ts that was very passable. I wanted her to really like me. 👍 I sucked her and she was too pretty to not swallow. She was very feminine, nice perfume, no bodyhair etc..

MiaMaffiaFan
09-25-2021, 03:42 PM
I have never had a problem with it. Quite the opposite, guess it's an acquired taste.

One thing I hate tho is when someone just swallows it immediately. You have to savour and play with that shit like it's gold dust first.

unamasa
09-25-2021, 06:35 PM
If I´m attracted to someone enough that I want to have their cock in my mouth there´s absolutely no way I´l pay them the insult of spitting their ejaculation out. On the contrary one of the main reasons I´m sucking someone off is for that beautiful sticky reward when they come.

natina
09-26-2021, 05:11 AM
Citrus fruits especially Pineapple makes semen taste better.
Alkaline vegetables like asparagus make semen bitter.

Tobacco makes semen bitter and leaves a nasty aftertaste.

Read the Semen cookbook,it's in Amazon..

natina
09-26-2021, 05:37 AM

natina
09-26-2021, 12:07 PM
https://www.thriftbooks.com/w/natural-harvest---a-collection-of-semen-based-recipes_paul-fotie-photenhauer/13375366/item/18063246/?gclid=Cj0KCQjwtMCKBhDAARIsAG-2Eu-QYKriAypOjTzL783p0mXFPamVYDJarWQ3BNNiExDffx5WMWq1q ZUaAhSjEALw_wcB#idiq=18063246&edition=13025786

Julie95
09-26-2021, 04:22 PM
I think it's the best tasting stuff on the planet!!!

Agree, sperm is so good.

BostonBad
03-15-2024, 01:54 PM
If I´m attracted to someone enough that I want to have their cock in my mouth there´s absolutely no way I´l pay them the insult of spitting their ejaculation out. On the contrary one of the main reasons I´m sucking someone off is for that beautiful sticky reward when they come.

I agree 100%

I love the feeling of the precum.
The cock becomes more slick and it's a sign you're gonna get blasted soon.

The tastiest semen I had was from a girl who was hooked on oatmeal cookies. I could taste the oatmeal cookies in her cum.

I knew without asking, I told her oatmeal cookies and she was laughing because then she told me she ate over 10 of them the previous evening.

In many cases Semen is good to eat.

sd123223
03-16-2024, 12:59 AM
I agree 100%

I love the feeling of the precum.
The cock becomes more slick and it's a sign you're gonna get blasted soon.

The tastiest semen I had was from a girl who was hooked on oatmeal cookies. I could taste the oatmeal cookies in her cum.

I knew without asking, I told her oatmeal cookies and she was laughing because then she told me she ate over 10 of them the previous evening.

In many cases Semen is good to eat.
Who would you say are your top five tgirls B-Man if you had a wish list?
Who are your three favorite girls you have tasted?
Did you progress into cum swallowing or were you all in the first time with a tgirl that came? Or was it a slow progression cum on body then cum on face then swallowing?

BostonBad
04-03-2024, 05:29 PM
Who would you say are your top five tgirls B-Man if you had a wish list?
Who are your three favorite girls you have tasted?
Did you progress into cum swallowing or were you all in the first time with a tgirl that came? Or was it a slow progression cum on body then cum on face then swallowing?

Sorry for the delay.

#1 TS Chriselle Love, she is from Boston and has an outstanding personality. I already swallowed 200 of her loads anyway

#2 TS Yasmin - who wouldn't?
#3 TS Emma Rose
#4 Khloe Kay
#5 Zariah Aura

When I first started sucking the D, the girl was Cambodian and very sexy. Passable with fit, tone legs. I sucked her shit and she cummed in the back of my mouth after I sucked it for maybe 30 min. B4 cuming she pulled it out jerked off hard and fast for maybe a minute near my mouth. She popped the cock back in my mouth, never telling me she was about 10 seconds from blowing her load deep in the back of my mouth. It was super assumptive, and I loved her beauty and confidence together. She shot, I swallowed it was my first time and it was fun.

The post originator needs to "man up," respect his woman's beauty and start swallowing. Failing to do so is rejection and women don't like that. He could lose her for a guy like me that prioritizes cum swallowing.

At some point don't be surprised if I go to Brazil and organize a 50 ts gokkun starring me. That's a dream of mine.