PDA

View Full Version : Party Question

njshorecat2
10-20-2006, 01:07 AM
Hi. I was wondering if someone would compare/contrast the HA affiliated parties with the other weekly NYC events (i.e. Ina's, Vanessa's at CK)

I ask because weekends are much better for me than Tuesdays or Thursdays..and the saturday party is shut down for the moment.

Thanks

flabbybody
10-20-2006, 01:25 AM
Ina's thing is more TV's than you see at HA events. also, a good number of Asian girls. pretty mellow atmosphere if you're into that scene.

never been to Vanessa's.

njshorecat2
10-20-2006, 01:55 AM
Thanks FB That's sort of the impression I was getting. :?

Looking 4 Now
10-20-2006, 05:04 AM
Vanessa's is a lot better than Ina's if you are looking for tgirls

johnie
10-20-2006, 05:06 AM
Vanessa's is a lot better than Ina's if you are looking for tgirls

who is this "vanessa" person? any links to pics or party flyers?

njshorecat2
10-20-2006, 12:29 PM
johnnie, used to be Lulu's. Someone else would be able to tell you if she changed her name or someone else took over.

PapiQueRico
10-20-2006, 02:30 PM
Anyone got the info on Vanessa's?

BottomBoySlave
10-20-2006, 02:48 PM
johnnie, used to be Lulu's. Someone else would be able to tell you if she changed her name or someone else took over.

Someone else took over. Here's the link: www.webnection.com/tgparty

rick331us
10-20-2006, 03:10 PM
Despite it being a week night, I would nonetheless try and make the Tuesday or Thursday party despite it being a bad night.....it is an unbelievbale time and an unbeleivable show.....you will just have to drag a little the next morning...best TS place on this side of the country

Looking 4 Now
10-20-2006, 03:27 PM
Rick is right about that....Vanessa's party does not compare to Tuesday or Thursday night parties but it's about the only place you're going to find a tgirl on a Friday night

njshorecat2
10-21-2006, 12:31 AM
Thanks fellas. I will try the Tuesday, thursday 4 sure. Just have to pick my spot.

wbilly
10-21-2006, 01:07 AM
The great majority of the girls at Vanessa's on Thursday or Friday go to Ina's on Saturday. There are more TV's at Ina's because they feel more welcome there. Having said that, there are LOTS of cute T-girls at Ina's, Asian and otherwise.

I think that all the parties are great fun with minimum hassles. The HA events (at least on weekends) seem to be bigger productions and certainly cost more (compared to a $5 cover at Ina's). Go to any of the parties, talk to the girls, buy them some drinks and you will have a great time.

njshorecat2
10-21-2006, 03:33 AM
Thanks WBilly. I get what your saying. I was under the impression that it was more of a tv scene. Thanks for the clarification :rock2

EDawg
10-21-2006, 06:32 AM
I have a question cause i always wanted to go to one...What should i expect...Is it like a bar or a Strip Club or a regular club...Just curious

TomSelis
10-21-2006, 10:29 PM
I have a question cause i always wanted to go to one...What should i expect...Is it like a bar or a Strip Club or a regular club...Just curious

Which place are you talking about? There are three and nobody mentioned Lucho's, that makes four. They're all very different and you could have a good time at any of them, really. Support the events that are going on so we can have more events going on.

Looking 4 Now
10-21-2006, 11:36 PM
Lucho's is a gay bar. You may get a couple trannies there late at night

I went there once.....that was a big mistake!!!!

TomSelis
10-22-2006, 03:36 PM
Lucho's is a gay bar. You may get a couple trannies there late at night

I went there once.....that was a big mistake!!!!

A girl throws parties there on sundays every once in a while. I forgot her name, but she does. She posts when she has them on SER discussion board.

Here's the breakdown:

Allanah's monthly parties: A lot of beautiful girls. Nice mix of all races.

Sunny-D: I haven't been in a while, but I will when I have a weekday off. Lots of beautiful girls. Nice mix of all races.

Ina's: Sure, there are TV's and CD's there. But the atmosphere is great and T-girls are there too. Very easy to make conversation. Lots of Asian girls.

Lulu's/Vanessa's: The friday party is better than the Saturday party for some reason. It's small, but when Lulu was there she would introduce you to the girls. Lot's of Asian girls.

Looking 4 Now
10-22-2006, 05:16 PM
I think you are referring to Nataly Smith.
She rents the place out occasionally for pageants
I would love to see Nataly, but the last one was at
1:30 am on a Sunday night/Monday morning.
That's tough!!!