PDA

View Full Version : Converting a "non trans" fan

TT321
10-16-2019, 02:59 AM
So i friend of mine had a bet that I couldnt "convert" him into a "transfan". Challenge accepted. I found some pics to start...what would you include? (i included some pics that I think most men would find undeniably sexy)

What am i missing?

Fitzcarraldo
10-16-2019, 03:09 AM
Well, what kind of women does he like, and is he a tit man, ass man, leg man? Find some with the attributes you know he likes.

And what are the stakes of the bet?

sid
10-17-2019, 09:50 PM
Olivia Love in her prime would turn him, she did me.

Cereal Escapist
10-17-2019, 11:26 PM
you can't turn him with pics that show dick.

i would start with really hot clothed pics of chicks he would like, both cis- and trans-, and go from there. play "Find the Tranny" and get more suggestive as you go on.

Once he finds a girl he likes that also happens to be trans, you will have your in.

I have shown plenty of pics to friends that have shown disdain for my interests and that is pretty much what I do. I stack the deck and also lie to them when they have correctly identified the chick as either cis- or trans- to prolong the game. Most recently, I got a guy to admit after fucking with him for over week that he would probably have to consider blowing Gia Itzel after he had to concede that he could not tell she was trans and that her non-dick pics gave him a raging hardon.

macjay18
10-27-2019, 12:56 AM
Man, I have actually tried this with a few mates and the only ones that got some intrigue (usually ï cant believe she has a penis WTF") Would be the following
Kimber James (pre op obviously)
Daisy Taylor
Aubrey Kate (was some conjecture re. her)
Barbie Woods
Hazel Tucker
Ashley George

What i did find is who we believe to be very passable may not be, in some way our views are shrouded by penis intrigue or something.

MrFanti
10-27-2019, 07:49 AM
Also, keep in mind that some people will never be "converted"....

SanDiegoPervySage
10-27-2019, 02:25 PM
Weirdo shit

mrtrebus
10-27-2019, 06:33 PM
Well, what kind of women does he like, and is he a tit man, ass man, leg man? Find some with the attributes you know he likes.

And what are the stakes of the bet?
He's a pussy man lol

giovanni_hotel
10-27-2019, 07:12 PM
No point in trying to turn-on someone to transchicks.

Either you dig them or you don't. It's not something you contemplate or need to find your motivation.lol

Fitzcarraldo
10-27-2019, 08:14 PM
Funny how the topic starter has disappeared.

Jdeere562
10-28-2019, 02:31 AM
I would suggest maybe Kimber James? Before her transition and too big of tit's thing. She used to be really cute!

Talldarkuk
10-29-2019, 11:54 AM
I think you would be much better off exposing your friend to a few pictures of some girls in there underwear first so show their beauty and sexyness without their cock being on display. Then perhaps tell them the names of the stars and when they begin to delve further they can see how they feel. Some examples I would use are:

BostonBad
10-29-2019, 01:35 PM
Show Asian girls. They pass so easy.

Cereal Escapist
10-30-2019, 03:44 PM
No point in trying to turn-on someone to transchicks.

Either you dig them or you don't. It's not something you contemplate or need to find your motivation.lol

i never really try to "convert" anyone. it is not as if i want a friend to help me spit roast a chick.

If I end up telling someone that I am into tgirls and they think it odd or gay or whatever, I would attempt to at least normalize or humanize these women to them as more than just a pair of tits and a dick. If they can't respect that...we just won't be friends.

all of the important people in my life know so if you want to be part of that circle expect to see some pics!

incognito_bot
10-30-2019, 04:35 PM
Why would you though. I mean yeah I get that it’ll be nice to talk to friends about it, but instead of trying to convert Others you can make new friends that already like them. You are on a forum

giovanni_hotel
10-30-2019, 07:50 PM
My point is I don't care if people like who I find sexually attractive. If they like who I'm attracted to, fine.

But I don't see why I need to convert them. If my gay friends tried to do this, I'd be highly offended.

Cereal Escapist
11-03-2019, 12:50 AM
My point is I don't care if people like who I find sexually attractive. If they like who I'm attracted to, fine.

But I don't see why I need to convert them. If my gay friends tried to do this, I'd be highly offended.

my gay friends show me stuff all the time and I send them back pussy shots in kind.

now, i would not engage in this type of behavior with a lesbian. lesbians do not have a sense of humor.

Lester316
11-03-2019, 03:43 AM
This is and odd one. People are attracted to what they like that's it. I could show a friend no end of pictures of stunning girls but if he isn't into redheads, Asians or whatever a particular feature is always going to not be their thing.

I mean you could find t-girl who looks super hot is exactly their type (hair colour, ethnic background etc wise) but if they can't stand the idea of penis then whilst they could say the t-girl was really passable and like a GG they aren't going to be attracted to them regardless because of their cock.

sd123223
11-03-2019, 09:35 AM
I have found there is usually two types of camps
1. Men that see a man with tits and ass no matter how hot the girl is
2. Men that see a woman with something extra ie cock

If your in the latter you usually have no worries being with or finding a ts attractive

llemming
11-04-2019, 07:31 PM
Your friend has his preferences, just like you have yours. As long as it's between two consenting adults "it's all good!" However, you can show him this Chanel gif. If this doesn't do it then nothing likely will.
<iframe src='https://gfycat.com/ifr/DistortedRecentDragon' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' allowfullscreen width='640' height='404'></iframe>