PDA

View Full Version : Apologies

Jennifer_English
10-19-2006, 07:25 PM
Hi again all...

Just a quick message to any of my website members out there.....

I have moved house recently and as a result of this have been off-line for 3 weeks. It was bought to my attention that my website has been off-line for 2 days...

Please accept my sincere apologies... I only found out this afternoon and have been assured that everything will be back to normal by the end of today...

Again... i apologise... I promise i'll make it up with some extra filthy videos very soon :wink:

Kisses

Jennifer
-x-

Caff_Racer
10-19-2006, 10:25 PM
Well I`ll accept you apologies, even though I'm not a member of your website - yet !:wink: But youre soo beautiful :whoa I might remedy that in short order!!!

cheers!!

popperluv
10-19-2006, 10:38 PM
You plan on coming to the USA anytime soon ?

Italiano82
10-20-2006, 12:32 AM
Ciao, I`ll accept you apologies ,youre soo beautiful ....mammamiaaaaaaaaa

Jennifer_English
10-21-2006, 12:52 AM
You plan on coming to the USA anytime soon ?

I am hoping to come over to the US next year for a couple of weeks and do a whole load of photoshoots with some of the gorgeous girls over there... a bit of 'trans-atlantic' action... lol

You'll just have to be patient :wink:

By the way my website is now back up and running with HOT new content added today....

Kisses

Jennifer
-x-

P.s. heres a cheeky pic from last night... I'm in a naughty mood tonight :wink:

stillies77
10-21-2006, 12:59 AM
your cock looks so suckable

Allan
10-22-2006, 01:15 AM
Hiya Jennifer

Great to see you back on-line. Just joined your website. Fucking Awesome - Love the latest pics. Who's the lucky guy ? Are you looking for models ? I'm in the UK!! :wink:

Have sent you a message on here, hope you will give my ideas some consideration.....

You are one seriously hot babe !!

Allan
xxxx