PDA

View Full Version : Going rate for dance in NYC?

scroller
09-04-2019, 11:26 PM
What's a standard rate for a private dance in a NYC trans club these days?

rhh33
09-12-2019, 02:33 AM
What's a standard rate for a private dance in a NYC trans club these days?
At Fairytail, $40-$50, depending on the girl

LI2000
09-12-2019, 03:07 AM
What would you get in that dance?

njjohn
09-12-2019, 04:58 PM
At Fairytail, $40-$50, depending on the girl

Do they still use the small completely private closet with a seat spaces? One can have more fun in these compared to the typical supervised open couch.

northshoreman52
09-13-2019, 07:32 PM
why not spend $200 and take any of them back to your hotel....

rhh33
09-16-2019, 07:54 PM
dance is in a small space with bench and sheer curtain. they do offer takeout as well

LovinThaTSLadiez
09-16-2019, 09:53 PM
I'm a New Yorker, but I've never been to the Fairy Tail club. I have heard some not so good reviews about it, but who knows. I would like to go to a nice t-girl club. I travel all over the U.S. and other countries. Any suggestions on clubs in any part of the U.S.?

thickmotherfucker
09-17-2019, 07:09 AM
I'm a New Yorker, but I've never been to the Fairy Tail club. I have heard some not so good reviews about it, but who knows. I would like to go to a nice t-girl club. I travel all over the U.S. and other countries. Any suggestions on clubs in any part of the U.S.?

Diva's in SF used to be good, especially a decade or so ago (I used to live in SF). But it's gone now, so seems like you really have to be strategic about picking certain nights at different venues. Club Cobra here in LA is on my list to visit in my newfound home of SoCal, but I have yet to make it there http://www.clubcobrala.com.

If you make it to Transfix Thursdays at Cobra before I do, let us know what you think.

hwbs
09-17-2019, 09:18 PM
Can't believe people still being suckered for those parties... Most of the girls still there are the ones that ruined the parties.. Not only driving away the guys but also other girls from going

scroller
09-18-2019, 06:11 AM
Can't believe people still being suckered for those parties... Most of the girls still there are the ones that ruined the parties.. Not only driving away the guys but also other girls from going

What do you think is a better option now?

hwbs
09-18-2019, 04:24 PM
The old fashioned way picking up your phone.... I am not going to lie in the early 2000s was amazing but everyone got a little greedy at some point... Like I said in my previous post the older girls kind of ruined it and most are still there ten years later shaking due down for dance and 20 dollar drinks.. I haven't gone recently but my gf stopped with her friends last month and told me how horrible it was and that they barely made it through their drink before leaving...