PDA

View Full Version : I thought I was retired....

Huevos_Rancheros
08-29-2019, 01:22 AM
It had been over a year since I was with anyone and almost 2 years since I was actively on the "hunt". All in the course of trying to maintain my sobriety. After a VERY boring summer, I decided to go to the Castro last Sunday to have a couple of drinks.

I went to Badlands, scene of numerous drunk hookups, to see what was new. By my 4th vodka/cranberry I was really digging on the tall, young, long haired brunette TS who was dancing by herself on the dance floor. In a rare case of initiative, I rushed the floor and started dancing with her.

To my surprise, she appreciated my company and actually started dancing more uninhibited. Imagine a gorgeous stripper dancing on a pole and I am the pole. We danced (well, she did. I was doing more of a businessman's bop) for several songs and I was getting hot.

She grabbed my shoulder as she did one of her spins. This time I pulled her in close to give her a kiss. She liked the kiss and kissed back! Now I am really enjoying this!

She kept up the stripper dance and kept grinding on me as I tried not to spill my drink. We kissed a couple more times on the dance floor.

She asked for a tequila/soda. "No problem" I said and rushed off to the bar. She was still there when I came back!

We kept dancing until the DJ said the bar was about to close. Then I led her outside the club. We chit-chatted a little and kept on kissing. I wanted to take her home but she was worried about what happened to her friends.

In the current #MeToo environment, I wasn't about to force anything on her. I told her I was heading home, gave her one last kiss and left to order an Uber.

Upon further reflection the next day, I was ecstatic to break a VERY long, self-imposed drought. Glad to know that even in my 50s, with kind of a dad bod, I can still attract young TS.

Now that I have gotten a taste, I am dying to go back to the Castro. Labor Day weekend is coming up. Potentially 5 party nights in a row starting on Wednesday.

I really want to maintain my sobriety and not let myself get carried away again. My drinking has led to: a night in the drunk tank, blowing a TS in the back of an Uber, crapping out a condom wrapper, 2 venereal diseases, passing out with a prostitute in my bed, getting my phone stolen as well as wonderful sexual encounters with at least 50-100 beautiful TS over a 25 year career.

I will probably masturbate after I finish writing this just to calm down but will probably go back to the Castro at least once this weekend. Hopefully, I can keep the drinking under control.

tslvr
08-30-2019, 05:45 PM
What is the Castro?

transluv
08-30-2019, 09:49 PM
Hi Huevos, now that Divas is closed, where do you find the best place to meet girls is?

gaysian71
08-31-2019, 02:08 AM
What is the Castro?

The Castro is a neighborhood in San Francisco. It's mostly gay, but it is a great place to meet trans women, especially now that Divas is gone forever. Don't know if anyone here remembers her. But I once met Jennifer Justice aka tsntx there. Unfortunately I didn't get to have sex with her. But she's a really friendly person and we had a very enjoyable chat. There are not a ton of t's girls there, but there's enough for sure.

Huevos_Rancheros
09-02-2019, 05:16 PM
Hi Huevos, now that Divas is closed, where do you find the best place to meet girls is?

On a typical weekend night in the Castro you can expect to see about 5 TS, mostly at Badlands. The problem is they are mostly hanging out with friends and not necessarily looking for straight guys to fuck.

If you want to have some physical contact, check out Power Exchange. It is a sex club in the Tenderloin district. There are usually a couple of TS in the basement ready to give no strings attached blow jobs. It will be in a public place so you will have an audience.