PDA

View Full Version : Domino Presley T-shirt purchase WON'T SHIP

Aлькатраз
08-18-2019, 05:17 AM
Has anyone here ever purchased a Domino Presley t-shirt from her?
I recently (July 18, 2019) ordered one from the link on her account, which directs you to Bigcartel.com, and selected my order.

The shirt HAS NOT ARRIVED. I don't even have a tracking number. I only have screenshots.

Anyway, I was patient, but nothing happened.
I have written to bigcartel.com to ask where my order is: ZERO RESPONSE.
I have also messaged Domino myself through Instagram, but she ignores my comments. Even my girlfriend is upset for me, that she went as far as to tag my username in Domino's photos telling her to please ship me my t-shirt, because my GF works in retail and understands my customer dissatisfaction.

What else should I do? I really want my shirt. If that cannot be fulfilled, I would hope that I get a complete refund, at least.

Help, guys! How can I get Domino Presley to stop ignoring me and to give me back my money?

Nikka
08-18-2019, 05:56 AM
how much u paid for it?

Aлькатраз
08-18-2019, 06:20 AM
I paid $45 for the shirt, plus $10 for "shipping".

lg775n
08-18-2019, 01:12 PM
Write your messages directly on bigcartel's twitter, facebook or instagram posts.

DeezNuts515
08-18-2019, 03:46 PM
I paid $45 for the shirt, plus $10 for "shipping".

Good lord, what type of shirt is it?

Dispute the charge, it’s a very easy process when it’s under a certain amount.

Aлькатраз
08-18-2019, 11:17 PM
This is the shirt. Apparently, I don't know how to upload photos here in posts.

https://dominopresley.bigcartel.com/product/domino-presley-t-shirt-1

Aлькатраз
08-18-2019, 11:22 PM
Good idea. Even better, I will upload photos of my purchase, then tag her and bigcartel. It looks like bigcartel does respond to their followers (but not on their customer support website).

Now all I am waiting for is for Domino to accept my follow request, since she's currently private on Instagram, then I will tag her on my posts.

Aлькатраз
08-18-2019, 11:57 PM
https://dominopresley.bigcartel.com/product/domino-presley-t-shirt-1

Ms. Nikki, have you ever worked with Domino? I seriously want my shirt, or money back at least. I am beginning to lose my patience, yet, I think I am being fair and want to hear from her before I put her on blast with public Instagram posts.
The last thing I want is to try and ruin her name, although, I am certain many will still remain loyal to her = look at me.

So anyway, this is very unprofessional of her, to take a fan's money and not fulfill her end of the agreement. In my case, it's the failure to ship a product made by her supplier.

IF you know her in person, could you please tell her to look into this and to reply to my DMs?
You don't have to be involved as a messenger, but if it's not an inconvenience to you, I would be very very grateful to you, Ms. Nikki :)

Cereal Escapist
08-19-2019, 01:36 AM
I am not sure if your angst is directed at the right person/entity.

I doubt if Domino is the actual retailer here. You probably should direct your anger to Big Cartel as the vendor who billed you.

filghy2
08-19-2019, 04:36 AM
If you paid by credit card your best option might be to contact your card provider to dispute the payment.

Aлькатраз
08-19-2019, 07:00 AM
Good advice. Thank you very much. I will consider this as well.

Aлькатраз
08-19-2019, 07:04 AM
I do not have any anger against Domino; hell, I still leave positive comments on her nw posts. I am simply upset that she isn't responding to my DMs, and I am sure Ms. Presley saw them because I left comments on her IG, requesting that she please open my messages. She DOES read comments, and even replies to some of them.