PDA

View Full Version : Petition for a Foxy Angel Video

Vic
08-15-2004, 10:14 PM
What's up you horney MF'ers? (Myself included so don't take offense :lol: ) I have been a member at the foxyangel website for a couple of years off and on, and have tried to get her to star in or produce a video but she seems reluctant to do so?!? I figured that since this is an open forum it would be nice if those of you who are equally interested in seeing her perform in mass produced video might voice your opinions to her? Her site is www.foxyangel.com (http://www.hungangels.com/link.php?id=FOXY) And in case you are not familiar with her, an image of her has been attached to this note. (Dressed in a corset) If any of you have ever accessed her site and viewed any of her mpeg files you would know that she drills that Hell out of her lovers, but the images are not that great as far as quality is concerned?!? So maybe if enough of us voice our opinions we might be able to convince her that we want to see her work that lady-dick on DVD?

By the way she has a couterpart that is equally as sexy; Toni, and Toni has a sister-site; one of her photos is also included below (Pirate outfit). So whats say we encourage more fine-ass T-girls to show their shit on a wider scale than just on their personal website?

Triggy
08-16-2004, 12:29 AM
The pirate is Tonya - proud possessor of a wondercock..!