PDA

View Full Version : Adams apples

TT321
08-17-2019, 10:05 PM
Anyone find a girl's adam apple a turn on? It always turned me on to see a feminine ts face and then an adams apple..anyone else?

Cereal Escapist
08-18-2019, 03:23 AM
i guess a robust adam's apple is one of those things about transwomen that is a slight fetish for me.

i wouldn't say an adam's apple itself is what turns me on but rather i do love a woman's neck in general as I am a huge fan of everything from licking to choking so a girl with a defined adam's apple just gives me a focal point.

drongo
08-18-2019, 10:00 AM
i guess a robust adam's apple is one of those things about transwomen that is a slight fetish for me.

i wouldn't say an adam's apple itself is what turns me on but rather i do love a woman's neck in general as I am a huge fan of everything from licking to choking so a girl with a defined adam's apple just gives me a focal point.
Though Adams Apples grew on Men...

Cereal Escapist
08-18-2019, 01:01 PM

I am not sure what your point is. Transwomen have adam's apples because they are genetically male. So if I am devouring a girl's neck her adam's apple is fair game.

other than the 2 most obvious (cock and prostate), there are many physical traits that separate transwomen from ciswomen and in my lust for both types of women, I celebrate them differently.

TT321
08-18-2019, 03:55 PM
Where are you getting your information from? Trans women are not genetically male, they are women born with an extra appendage :)

So the women here have visible adams apples..does that make them less attractive?

DeezNuts515
08-18-2019, 04:05 PM
GG also have Adam’s apples, they are just far less visible. Every TS I’ve known has gotten surgery to reduce theirs as it’s not typically seen as a feminine characteristic. I don’t mind a small one, a big protruding one looks way too masculine.

bigtrannylover
08-18-2019, 08:24 PM

A tranny is still a man though.

GroobySteven
08-18-2019, 08:35 PM

Instant ban on two counts - you fuckwit.

TT321
08-24-2019, 02:24 PM
More hotties with very visible AA

Torris
08-24-2019, 04:20 PM
GG also have Adam’s apples, they are just far less visible. Every TS I’ve known has gotten surgery to reduce theirs as it’s not typically seen as a feminine characteristic. I don’t mind a small one, a big protruding one looks way too masculine.

How do they do the surgery without leaving a tell tale scar?

Cereal Escapist
08-25-2019, 04:31 AM
a skillful surgeon, a healthy immune system and proper post-op care are required to minimize scarring

TT321
09-27-2019, 07:05 PM
more, aubrey had one of the sexiest looking ones

Fitzcarraldo
12-08-2019, 02:04 AM

Instant ban on two counts - you fuckwit.

He's still posting.

Eponymous Lee
12-08-2019, 03:14 PM
Funny now that you mention it , I really never notice it either way "have" or "have not" . I guess it does not trigger any reaction at all.
Not trying to hijack the topic but I only get a chill when the shoe size is 11 or larger (only happened once)....Sorry if this offends anyone.

TT321
12-11-2019, 07:42 AM
well it is a fact that the hottest girls have an adams apple :)

Andygolf
11-20-2022, 11:31 AM
Having had this deep fetish for Adams apples on shemales since I saw the vicats .the girl with black hair has a wonderful big Adams apple

diddyboponTOP
11-26-2022, 08:42 PM
Most T girls I have dated had theirs filed down or removed what every they do, many of the girls I fucked I could care less and never paid attention. One GF I had still had hers, She was a office worker not a sex worker so couldn't afford the super fast head to toe quick change many girls have but she was very pretty had a nice hormone body, she was petite only 5"4 slim Latina and obsessed over her Adams apple always wearing a scarf. I would tell her it wasn't necessary but she felt comfortable that way so...