PDA

View Full Version : Miami/fort lauderdale, where the hot spots?, bars? clubs?

Youngmc
10-18-2006, 09:02 PM
whats the scene like here, where do i start searching, where do i go, any bars or clubs around>???

treylane
10-18-2006, 10:24 PM
i HEAR TRICKSIES (IF i SPELLED IT RIGHT) IS A PLACE TO GO

Youngmc
10-18-2006, 10:42 PM
wheres is at?

treylane
10-18-2006, 11:03 PM
SORRY FOE THE MISSPELLING.. GO HERE

http://www.trixiesbar.com/

EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW

qeuqheeg222
10-23-2006, 05:41 AM
i have been to the trixies once but it really was more for the drag queen/t.v/cd crowds..most of the girls had no work and were a little mannish for my taste,however they were really nice and the club is kinda cool considering how it looks from the outside..try twist on south beach on a weekend late nights..the girls creep in to the upstairs bar and even do shows..i heard of some cuban show type club in south miami or coral gables called azucar(sugar)but have yet to go..i heard fort lauderdale has a gay hip hop night at coliseum on thrusday nightsbut it gets really gets packed and has a steep cover..you could do the street hustle thing on nw 79th in miami for a quick and seedy hook-up but be carefulhere..scary area loaded with crackheads,thugs and cops galore..even a police helicopter on select nights...

Ratbutt
10-28-2006, 05:50 AM
Twist

There you have it.

Youngmc
10-28-2006, 05:17 PM
wow that all sounds good... ill check it all out and let u know.......... even the bad section