PDA

View Full Version : Hi I’m Kim83rlin Rixx (Ricks Kimber Jade) Kimberlin

Kim83rlin
07-19-2019, 10:49 PM
Hi my name is Kimber Ricks I am looking for help on here.

I have a nerve problem I am special okay and enjoy things too please help me I am looking for friends. Help. Productivity help me to communicate yah.

I’m Kim83rlin on social media sites

Fitzcarraldo
07-20-2019, 05:12 AM
You do need help. I looked at your Twitter feed. You need something beyond what you can get from a message forum. Please call Trans Lifeline for help.

Here's the site with info:

https://www.translifeline.org/hotline

The number is 877-565-8860 (tel:877-565-8860).

Trans Lifeline’s Hotline is a peer support service run by trans people, for trans and questioning callers. Our operators are located all over the U.S. and Canada, and are all trans-identified. If you are in crisis or just need someone to talk to, even if it’s just about whether or not you’re trans, please call us. We will do our best to support you and provide you resources.

Our Hotline launched shortly after Trans Day of Remembrance of 2014 in response to the epidemic of suicide in our community. We believe that some of the best support that a trans person in crisis can have is a fellow member of our community with shared lived experience.

Austin07
07-20-2019, 07:27 AM
Welcome …. :):) … cheers

Cereal Escapist
07-20-2019, 12:50 PM
there has been a lot of editing in this thread since last night!!!

whether it is the group above or something local, you should seek out assistance ASAP because your original post as littered with things that would trigger most mental health professionals.

Laphroaig
07-20-2019, 04:34 PM
Her ongoing Twitter feed is just bizarre but as with the comments above I think this one sums it up...

"I need help I need help I need help I need help I need help I need help I need help I need help I need help I need help I need help I need help I need help I need help I need help I need help I need help I need help I need help I need help"

Hopefully she'll find that help somewhere.