PDA

View Full Version : What's better ?

horniak
06-23-2019, 01:28 AM
when it comes to bangkok i was wondering whats the best place to meet ladyboys , is it nana plaza in sukhumvit or pattaya ?
thx in advance

horniak
06-23-2019, 03:16 PM
anyone ?

Stavros
06-23-2019, 03:24 PM
You don't need to fuss over it, once you are in Bangkok you will soon discover what suits you, just as in Pattaya. Time and time again guys head off with lists of people and places, which are redundant a day after arriving.

GroobySteven
06-23-2019, 05:40 PM
Soi Cowboy and Nana are better for less tourists.
Both have 100's of trans girls.
Avoid Patpong.

horniak
06-23-2019, 07:12 PM
There was already a thread on the front page before this one was posted, which pretty much answered the question...

that thread had one response , and i tried askin a question there but no one answered

horniak
06-23-2019, 07:15 PM
You don't need to fuss over it, once you are in Bangkok you will soon discover what suits you, just as in Pattaya. Time and time again guys head off with lists of people and places, which are redundant a day after arriving.

well ive never traveled somewhere that has alot of attractions soo thats why i wanted to ask for recommendations , you dont need to make it look like everyone should be able to figure out everything in no time -_- plus having to go everywhere to see whats best is gonna cost more

horniak
06-23-2019, 07:16 PM
Soi Cowboy and Nana are better for less tourists.
Both have 100's of trans girls.
Avoid Patpong.

Thank you very very much for you clear information , thats exactly what i was hoping to hear :)

GroobySteven
06-23-2019, 07:26 PM
I'd suggest you go to Soi Cowboy and take a seat at an outdoor bar - and grab a beer there, and watch for a while, you'll see girls coming and going - and watch what bars they go into. They use the hottest/cutest girls as bait to bring people into the bars but they're not always 'available'.

horniak
06-23-2019, 09:19 PM
Someone did.

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?108981-Trip-to-thailand&p=1889809&viewfull=1#post1889809

ok i apologise , i just checked , thank you

horniak
06-23-2019, 09:22 PM
I'd suggest you go to Soi Cowboy and take a seat at an outdoor bar - and grab a beer there, and watch for a while, you'll see girls coming and going - and watch what bars they go into. They use the hottest/cutest girls as bait to bring people into the bars but they're not always 'available'.

ohhh thanks thats a good tip , another question if you don't mind , this might sound stupid and i know a ''bar'' means beer and alcohol but is that the only thing you can get in bars in soi cowboy or nana plaza do they sell non alcoholic drinks , im really serious , thx

GroobySteven
06-23-2019, 11:08 PM
The guy is asking advice - not everyone needs to be a cunt and correct him or moan about it. Skip the thread if it offends you too much.

Sell everything a normal bar would beer, whisky, coke or sprite.

horniak
06-24-2019, 01:35 AM
The guy is asking advice - not everyone needs to be a cunt and correct him or moan about it. Skip the thread if it offends you too much.

Sell everything a normal bar would beer, whisky, coke or sprite.

really thank you very much for being a good man , i was asking because i know nothing about that and dont wanna get lost in my own thoughts there , again reaaaally thank you

njjohn
06-24-2019, 03:03 PM
I would say Nana beats Soi Cowboy hands down when it come to Ladyboys. Soi Cowboy is larger and there are 3-4 Ladyboy bars there. It's the Times Square of Bangkok and is a visual feast. Nana Plaza is smaller but has 6-7 Ladyboy bars and it seems more added every year. Nana Plaza is a target rich environment compared to Soi Cowboy when it come to Ladyboys.

Yelstone
06-24-2019, 05:58 PM
Please join Pattayaladyboy ot Bangkokladyboy fora and all the information is there.

horniak
06-24-2019, 06:22 PM
I would say Nana beats Soi Cowboy hands down when it come to Ladyboys. Soi Cowboy is larger and there are 3-4 Ladyboy bars there. It's the Times Square of Bangkok and is a visual feast. Nana Plaza is smaller but has 6-7 Ladyboy bars and it seems more added every year. Nana Plaza is a target rich environment compared to Soi Cowboy when it come to Ladyboys.

ohhh thanks for adding that , plus if its more compact it would be easier to find what you are looking for i guess , thx again

horniak
06-24-2019, 06:24 PM
Please join Pattayaladyboy ot Bangkokladyboy fora and all the information is there.

ill check em out ASAP , thanks for the info

christianxxx
06-24-2019, 09:11 PM
Nana Plaza is fantastic because the short time hotel is right there outside of the bars. haha #goodtimes

horniak
06-24-2019, 09:16 PM
Nana Plaza is fantastic because the short time hotel is right there outside of the bars. haha #goodtimes

ohhh from the big guy himself thank you very much for your response , GroobySteven recommended me Adelphi Suites which is very very close to everything , is there a hotel that you stayed in and you recommend ???