PDA

View Full Version : Trip to thailand

bamrule
06-20-2019, 05:36 PM
Hello fellow forum readers,

I am planing a trip to Thailand, can you share your experiences with girls there, also i am interested in what place is the best to visit to meet ladyboys.

Thanks

njjohn
06-21-2019, 05:24 PM
Hello fellow forum readers,
I am planing a trip to Thailand, can you share your experiences with girls there, also i am interested in what place is the best to visit to meet ladyboys.
Thanks

In short Nana Plaza in Bangkok and Soi 7 and walking street in Pattaya. If you want dozens of ladyboys at your finger tips then Nana Plaza in Bangkok is the place. It has over 1/2 dozen ladyboy bars in one 3 story "mall". I like staying across the street and arranging to have a girl meet me in my room a few minutes later. It's a good area to find girls hanging about on the street too.

Pattaya has just as many girls but they are spread. That means taking a girl back via taxi or staying at a short time hotel/room if she's not near your hotel. Pattaya is certainly much more laid-back than Bangkok and there's the beach.

I'm a bottom so I'm always on the lookout for a top. That's a bit hard to determine by watching a girl dance. I found that letting the first girl that sits with you know, your preference will soon spread to all the girls and tops will make themselves known or be pointed out by others. Girls will often point out girls that have big hard cocks by pointing to the girl and making a fist.

One thing it seems one can always count on with Thai ladyboys and girls is kissing.

horniak
06-21-2019, 08:15 PM
if i may ask , whats the best way to find hotels or places to stay in pattaya ( to experienced people who went there ofc ) and how do you get there from the main airport in bangkok ?? thx in advance

njjohn
06-22-2019, 05:44 PM
if i may ask , whats the best way to find hotels or places to stay in pattaya ( to experienced people who went there ofc ) and how do you get there from the main airport in bangkok ?? thx in advance

For me it's finding a hotel that's close to as many Ladyboy bars as possible. The tricky part is finding one that you can discretely bring a girl to your room. Next time I may look at AirB&B though there are security benefits to a hotel. In Bangkok I always stay at Nana Hotel. In Pattaya I used Google maps to find a hotel on Soi 7 and read reviews. The location and rooms were fine but the discreet entry was not there. One had to walk through a bar to get to the rooms. Finding a hotel on walking street would also be good.

Most hotels will arrange a private ride from the airport to the hotel for you. If you do need a taxi from the airport to Bangkok I recommend walking to the airport drop off lane and grab a taxi that just dropped someone off.

horniak
06-23-2019, 09:18 PM
For me it's finding a hotel that's close to as many Ladyboy bars as possible. The tricky part is finding one that you can discretely bring a girl to your room. Next time I may look at AirB&B though there are security benefits to a hotel. In Bangkok I always stay at Nana Hotel. In Pattaya I used Google maps to find a hotel on Soi 7 and read reviews. The location and rooms were fine but the discreet entry was not there. One had to walk through a bar to get to the rooms. Finding a hotel on walking street would also be good.

Most hotels will arrange a private ride from the airport to the hotel for you. If you do need a taxi from the airport to Bangkok I recommend walking to the airport drop off lane and grab a taxi that just dropped someone off.

i just checked to see nana hotel , good location close to the action , thanks for your response

Chiba5
06-24-2019, 04:32 AM
Temptations bar at Bangkok address if you plan to go there
sukhumvit Soi 4, Nana Plaza
Bangkok, Thailand

GroobySteven
06-24-2019, 02:17 PM
i just checked to see nana hotel , good location close to the action , thanks for your response

Don't stay in the Nana. You can get better hotels as close for similar price.

Try the Adelphi Suites - great rooms, good breakfast incl. - some of the rooms have washing machines which are a big help given how hot it is. Good A/C, great beds and no issues bringing back girls.

horniak
06-24-2019, 06:33 PM
Don't stay in the Nana. You can get better hotels as close for similar price.

Try the Adelphi Suites - great rooms, good breakfast incl. - some of the rooms have washing machines which are a big help given how hot it is. Good A/C, great beds and no issues bringing back girls.
i just checked it out at booking.com , gotta say looks impressive and so close to everything nana , the train etc etc , a bit on the price side but for the quality of the rooms and the whole establishment its awesome , thanks for the recommendation

TSaddicted
06-24-2019, 11:11 PM
I stayed in Pattaya over Bangkok, the place was an absolute dream. I recommend it to all trans lovers. If you play your cards right, you'll be f**king for free as some ladyboys just want a good fuck. I recommend that you just get with one who you like and have a holiday romance.
You soon start to realise that the only people who sleeps with them are tourist and there aren't even many tourist that are into them. Just make sure you/they are wearing a condom and enjoy yourself.
Also, enjoy yourself, treat sex as a bonus because there is so much more to see and do over there.