PDA

View Full Version : Take a Yrannie to the Old Town Road and ride to you can't no more

natina
06-18-2019, 12:34 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2Ov5jzm3j8

natina
06-18-2019, 12:50 PM
Take a Trannie to the Old Town Road and ride to you can't no more[Intro: Billy Ray Cyrus]Oh, oh-ohOh[Refrain: Billy Ray Cyrus]Yeah, I'm gonna take my horse to the old town roadI'm gonna ride 'til I can't no moreI'm gonna take my horse to the old town roadI'm gonna ride 'til I can't no more(Kio, Kio)[Verse 1: Lil Nas X]I got the horses in the backHorse tack is attachedHat is matte blackGot the boots that's black to matchRidin' on a horse, haYou can whip your PorscheI been in the valleyYou ain't been up off that porch, now[Chorus: Lil Nas X]Can't nobody tell me nothin'You can't tell me nothin'Can't nobody tell me nothin'You can't tell me nothin'[Verse 2: Lil Nas X]Ridin' on a tractorLean all in my bladderCheated on my babyYou can go and ask herMy life is a movieBull ridin' and boobiesCowboy hat from GucciWrangler on my booty[Chorus: Lil Nas X]Can't nobody tell me nothin'You can't tell me nothin'Can't nobody tell me nothin'You can't tell me nothin'[Refrain: Lil Nas X]Yeah, I'm gonna take my horse to the old town roadI'm gonna ride 'til I can't no moreI'm gonna take my horse to the old town roadI'm gonna ride 'til I can't no more[Verse 3: Billy Ray Cyrus]Hat down, cross town, livin' like a rockstarSpent a lot of money on my brand new guitarBaby's got a habit: diamond rings and Fendi sports brasRidin' down Rodeo in my Maserati sports carGot no stress, I've been through all thatI'm like a Marlboro Man so I kick on backWish I could roll on back to that old town roadI wanna ride 'til I can't no more[Outro: Lil Nas X & Billy Ray Cyrus]Yeah, I'm gonna take my horse to the old town roadI'm gonna ride 'til I can't no moreI'm gonna take my horse to the old town roadI'm gonna ride 'til I can't no more

natina
06-21-2019, 02:16 PM
https://www.billboard.com/charts/hot-100

Old Town Road
#1 for 11 weeks straight