PDA

View Full Version : Hurting after 1st time remedies ?

alan327
06-15-2019, 01:44 PM
What is best thing to do after getting topped for first time and getting a sore bottom?
Was wondering do warm tub soakings help?

Laphroaig
06-15-2019, 05:34 PM
Do not listen to a word BostonBad says, he's a complete moron.

rodinuk
06-15-2019, 08:17 PM
Suggest a mild haemorrhoid cream applied in accordance with the instructions, lukewarm bath may help and keep to a soft diet making it easier to pass stools.

Lorca81
06-16-2019, 12:51 AM
If you're with the person who topped you regularly, you also might mention to them that you had issues afterwards.

Murmdrum
06-16-2019, 03:14 AM
Do not listen to a word BostonBad says, he's a complete moron.

his message was deleted before I could read it...gonna guess he told the OP to butt chug some lydocane and whiskey

Lester316
06-16-2019, 03:36 AM
The reason for deletion as: Giving potentially lethal advice says a lot.

I've said before people with little or no experience often find their way here; Boston coming out with the crazy stuff he often doesn't do the forum any favours. Plus I don't want people who might not know better to do something ludicrous and suffer harm.

Fitzcarraldo
06-16-2019, 04:59 AM
his message was deleted before I could read it...gonna guess he told the OP to butt chug some lydocane and whiskey

Something about crushing some Advil and mixing it with lube and putting it up his butt.

gaysian71
06-16-2019, 08:03 AM
Just take a few Advil. But swallow them like normal. Don't shove em up your ass. And if you're lucky, you'll know she was in you when you wake up in the morning. I personally enjoy it when I can still feel it the next day and even the day after that sometimes.

SanDiegoPervySage
06-16-2019, 08:45 AM
Hmmm, I woulda thought Boston would've said "take a shot of ball milk" or some other dumb shit

Fitzcarraldo
06-16-2019, 02:14 PM
Just take a few Advil. But swallow them like normal. Don't shove em up your ass.

Hilarious that someone would have to be told that.

njjohn
06-16-2019, 03:27 PM
For me it's all about preventing soreness. I generally see girls with large cocks and love a hard deep pounding. I always bring a few Magnum condoms and desensitizing lube. Large girls who use too small condoms can end up with a tight fit and ridges/wrinkles in the condom that don't smooth out. It's like getting fucked with a threaded rod instead of a smooth rod. I use Ass Relax lube and stuff my hole with as much as I can just before getting fucked. Getting lube as deep inside as you can is key. I like to travel to TGirl destinations (London, LA, NYC) and see many girls during my stay so a sore ass can limit how many I can see. I try to tap out before feeling any soreness when getting fucked hard to save my hole for the next day.

Rcrxjlb
06-16-2019, 08:10 PM
Soak in a tub of warm water
Use preparation H
Eat soup for a week, avoid solid and spicy foods
Don't be afraid to see a doctor if you need to...