https://www.gofundme.com/1m4hvhsvao

Fitzcarraldo
05-21-2019, 12:53 AM
GoFundme campaigns are everytime more hilarious, watch this one

https://www.gofundme.com/1m4hvhsvao

Pretty close to the goal.

SanDiegoPervySage
05-21-2019, 03:15 AM
Women can call dudes broke and say the dont mess with broke dudes but then when they fall on hard times, they're running straight to GoFundMe pages n shit because they cant keep their finances in order or have a shitty job. Gotta love it.

Cereal Escapist
05-21-2019, 05:15 AM
I get it, people need money but i don't see why this person is any more or less deserving than anyone who needs rent money such that she needs to play the trans card.

I work at a non-profit, as i said before, and one of our programs is eviction prevention AND let me tell you, there are no shortages of people coming in for our help. millions of people are probably short on rent right now too.

also, what the hell...I live in nyc and rent in my neighborhood for a 1 bedroom apt is around $2500 now. North Carolina is damn cheap. Even my niece in bum-fuck Tenn is paying about $1300 for her place and by NYC standards (i.e. a literal box with a door), her Tenn 1 bedroom apartment is a palatial estate.

smalltownguy
05-21-2019, 05:27 AM
I get it, people need money but i don't see why this person is any more or less deserving than anyone who needs rent money such that she needs to play the trans card.

I work at a non-profit, as i said before, and one of our programs is eviction prevention AND let me tell you, there are no shortages of people coming in for our help. millions of people are probably short on rent right now too.

also, what the hell...I live in nyc and rent in my neighborhood for a 1 bedroom apt is around $2500 now. North Carolina is damn cheap. Even my niece in bum-fuck Tenn is paying about $1300 for her place and by NYC standards (i.e. a literal box with a door), her Tenn 1 bedroom apartment is a palatial estate.

rent is like a trans card to play I guess than ..hmm !