PDA

View Full Version : Beware of this scammer Winter_xxdoll in FL

DeezNuts515
05-20-2019, 04:43 AM
https://twitter.com/winter_xxdoll?lang=en

I found this girl advertising on Eros, wasn't planning on actually seeing her, but saw she was advertising an onlyfans page, and she is hot as hell, so I figured I would like to see some videos on the cheap ($10 per month). There are no videos on her page once you actually sign up, and when you contact her, she states she doesn't post on there, and sells her videos privately for $30.

I decided to take one more chance and check out the private videos, and she sent three 15 second camera phone videos of her dancing in front of her dresser. I requested some jerking videos, she said she had them, and then cut off communication.

At least I was able to dispute the initial $10 since she didn't provide the onlyfans service, but I doubt I can do anything about the $30 since she sent SOMETHING, even though it was bullshit.

She's honestly one of the hottest girls I've ever seen, but what a pathetic piece of shit she is. Once those looks fade, she will have a very hard time with life.

betts
05-20-2019, 08:43 AM
good lookin' out

davo757
05-20-2019, 07:26 PM
Frizzy

RuffXXX
05-21-2019, 06:44 AM
Most of those girls onlyfans are garbage

Nikka
05-21-2019, 07:07 AM

finally someone said it

smalltownguy
05-21-2019, 07:24 AM
These looks are so irresistible :iagree:

DeezNuts515
05-21-2019, 02:04 PM

I had only ever subscribed to Valentina Mia’s in the past. The difference is Valentina was SUPER sweet and friendly, and communicated well (and also posted videos lol).

sigsleep
05-25-2019, 10:57 PM
There's actually an onlyfans thread somewhere around here. Onlyfans is really hit or miss and you can't expect constant updates from everyone.

My suggestion would be to check the number of vids they have and check the price. If they have some crazy price and very few vids, it's not worth it.

I enjoy the one's that actually do put some real effort into keeping some semblance of consistency up.