PDA

View Full Version : laura saenz penis size

Youfuckthemnotsuck
05-10-2019, 07:22 AM
has it gotten bigger over the past 2 years or it just the change in camera angles

hugecocklatexdoll
05-10-2019, 07:31 AM
11 inches

antfagasta
05-10-2019, 07:47 PM
Yes yes…
13 inches.
who wants to raise?

paulo morales mendoza
05-11-2019, 02:47 PM
I saw only one time Laura s big cock. She was making pee when disco finished behind building with other trans girls also making pee but Laura pee for so much time longer. It was power and pee was everywhere. Some more guys were watching with her. I think she enjoyed all attention, she was laughing and was high. I think about 9 inchs. We could all see the huge cock.That was 2017 I think.
Girls always pee there in night time after club finish but I always remember this night.

bassman2546
05-11-2019, 03:02 PM
Probably camera angles. She might be nine inches at best.

Youfuckthemnotsuck
05-13-2019, 04:11 AM
It’s 21cm(8 inches) now but back when she measured it on cam, but when she first started out her cock looked like it was 15 cm(6 inches)

robro1
12-04-2019, 02:01 AM
It’s 21cm(8 inches) now but back when she measured it on cam, but when she first started out her cock looked like it was 15 cm(6 inches)

Any vids or screenshots of her measuring? Even comparing to something?

correoelx
12-04-2019, 03:16 AM
once she said 18cm (7,2 inches) but sometimes if she is very excited she gets 21 cm

sd123223
12-04-2019, 05:17 AM
I saw only one time Laura s big cock. She was making pee when disco finished behind building with other trans girls also making pee but Laura pee for so much time longer. It was power and pee was everywhere. Some more guys were watching with her. I think she enjoyed all attention, she was laughing and was high. I think about 9 inchs. We could all see the huge cock.That was 2017 I think.
Girls always pee there in night time after club finish but I always remember this night.

That would have been hot to see. Great story.

ZELLGADISS
12-05-2019, 09:16 AM
8-9" sure

FerdosSintol
08-12-2021, 06:00 PM
As far as I know, nothing changed, and it is the same size it was some years ago. Still, it can be a chance si decided to enlarge her genitals. Moreover, today it is not anything complicated, and such a procedure can be done in less than one week. Many treatments can help you and without any surgical help. I am not a professional in this field, but there are many articles on the internet related to this subject. Check it out by yourself.

MrFanti
08-12-2021, 06:06 PM
has it gotten bigger over the past 2 years or it just the change in camera angles
And "we" wonder why few of the stars comment within this forum.....

bigtrannylover
08-13-2021, 09:23 AM
And "we" wonder why few of the stars comment within this forum.....

The trans girls don't come to this forum because there are a bunch of closet homo cock hungry obsessed guys on here... It must be frustrating for a transsexual who feels like a woman on the inside and all guys do is being obsessed with how big her tranny dick is want to get fucked in the ass.

bassman2546
08-13-2021, 02:48 PM
The trans girls don't come to this forum because there are a bunch of closet homo cock hungry obsessed guys on here... It must be frustrating for a transsexual who feels like a woman on the inside and all guys do is being obsessed with how big her tranny dick is want to get fucked in the ass.

So, you're saying you read Playboy for the articles and don't view the pics.

Hey, guys liking the fact that a beautiful woman has a big dick between her legs is part of the process. Is it frustrating for a transsexual who feels like a woman on the inside? Sure, maybe. But, no one is forcing her to to plaster herself on pics and videos for the world to see either. You can't have it both ways. Either have a low profile and be who you are or exploit yourself to the world and tolerate the reactions.

Fitzcarraldo
08-13-2021, 06:27 PM

Hey, guys liking the fact that a beautiful woman has a big dick between her legs is part of the process. Is it frustrating for a transsexual who feels like a woman on the inside? Sure, maybe. But, no one is forcing her to to plaster herself on pics and videos for the world to see either. You can't have it both ways. Either have a low profile and be who you are or exploit yourself to the world and tolerate the reactions.

There's a difference between "liking" something and obsessing over it to the exclusion of every other quality a person possesses.

MrFanti
08-13-2021, 08:31 PM

What I believe he's saying is that women who go through the full transformation (to include SRS) don't like to be objectified by what causes them in part, gender dysphoria (i.e., having a penis) - and subsequently, their lack of commentary here.