PDA

View Full Version : It Happened Again GF Farting while I Fucked my her in the Ass

crazyeditor
04-12-2019, 01:47 AM
It is the most incredible thing I have felt, having my cock deep in her ass feeling her spinchter fluttering around around it, hearing the sound and when I pull out she is farting cum on my cockhead

Cereal Escapist
04-12-2019, 12:33 PM
whatever floats your boat.

when it has happened to me, it has always been awkward as the chick knew she had to and was embarrassed and afterward, we knew the mood was ruined. the cum fart, when pulling out, is different as it expected but actual flatulence while fucking is a completely different story.

BostonBad
04-12-2019, 01:43 PM
It's a wonderful experience. Let's embrace the oddities of sex.

All the fucking likely jam packed her ass with air.

youngblood61
04-12-2019, 02:02 PM
It happens. Had a GF who farted all the time when a stuck my cock in her pussy.

crazyeditor
04-12-2019, 04:52 PM
whatever floats your boat.

when it has happened to me, it has always been awkward as the chick knew she had to and was embarrassed and afterward, we knew the mood was ruined. the cum fart, when pulling out, is different as it expected but actual flatulence while fucking is a completely different story.

the actual flatulence while fucking is not an embarrassment for us. we have been together for a long time and she knows my kinky brain likes flatulence while fucking. I have even pissed in her ass

Cereal Escapist
04-12-2019, 09:58 PM
the actual flatulence while fucking is not an embarrassment for us. we have been together for a long time and she knows my kinky brain likes flatulence while fucking. I have even pissed in her ass

i do that too but after i cum. pee is not a good lube for me.