PDA

View Full Version : What The?

hondarobot
10-16-2006, 11:48 PM
There was just a thread about "The First Flash Mob Pic", which it could have been.

I posted about the "new thing" being this crazy "zombie dance" trend, and it could have led to a cool conversation about current trends. Then PartlyCloudy posts "who farted?" and the thread is zapped.

What the hell is going on?

hondarobot
10-16-2006, 11:57 PM
Hmmm. . .

:?

Later

BeardedOne
10-16-2006, 11:59 PM
The night is young.

Remember the great, lesser known, Tom Poston film...

Zot's All Folks!

:lol:

Quinn
10-17-2006, 12:12 AM
I know the thread you are referencing. It was a great pic. I even took the chance of putting in a reference to a Doctor Who episode (Where's my mummy?) that contained a great deal of similar imigaery Alas, no one got it in time.

-Quinn

hondarobot
10-17-2006, 12:27 AM
I know, I've backed the guy up before (also hit the hell out of him when he was on the losing side of the One World inspired flame war).

I don't know what he's up to. He's taken shots at me before, and posted my "Trip To Arizona" early in his latest thread. I don't get it. He seems like a nice guy.

Don't fuck with me, even on forum. OK? That's as nice as I get.

thanos
10-17-2006, 12:38 AM
Twas a spam post and was deleted. Sorry bout that. Here's the photo in question.

This was indeed a new type of spam. It linked to an irritable bowel syndrome spam site. Maybe they're attempting to cash in on the large number of Trannies with IBS?

BeardedOne
10-17-2006, 12:40 AM
Yowzers! I didn't even know it had an imbedded link. :shock:

hondarobot
10-17-2006, 12:56 AM
Thanks for posting the pic again, Thanos, and I apologize to Cloudy, if warrented. I still dont know what he's up to.

Gotta go soon and try to get a red head to at least blow me. Hehe, I'm not kidding. She's pretty fuckin hot.

I'm just saying.

BeardedOne
10-17-2006, 01:07 AM
I'm just saying.

Mmmnayahhh! Chuck you, Farley! :P

partlycloudy
10-17-2006, 03:26 AM
I know, I've backed the guy up before (also hit the hell out of him when he was on the losing side of the One World inspired flame war).

I don't know what he's up to. He's taken shots at me before, and posted my "Trip To Arizona" early in his latest thread. I don't get it. He seems like a nice guy.

:screwy

i must of missed something

chefmike
10-17-2006, 03:32 AM

:screwy

i must of missed something

Careful, he's no Joe Lunchbox!