PDA

View Full Version : The Greatest Email of All Time

GroobySteven
04-09-2019, 11:45 PM
Well maybe not quite, but it did bring a smile to my face. The delusions of some people.

"Hello Grooby. We noticed you are now removing users from Hung Angels Forum because they believe Trump. First of all, these users are free to join our forum where we promote piracy and freedom. We created a new place where we are free and can identify shemales in any words we choose. So we choose the name Shemales Are Men. Our forums and piracy website is excellent and many of our members come from Hung Angels.
We also noticed you identified a user as a asshat. I want you to know this is a valued member of our group and has been a decoy on Hung Angels to gather a lot of information while creating some problems. This account was created by a good standing member of SAM.

We have noticed again you banned someone for seeing Joanna Jett is looking ugly and now looks like then man he really is. You scrobbed the thread before you deleted the information and we transfer all the information to our forums, backup site and the encylopedia dramatica. Users will have all this information if they need it anytime. Also, the banned user MarazionChic was invited to our forum and website so they have access to all shemale torrents, and we encourage them to continue to inform the community and Joanna and his failing health issues.

We will continue to monitor your dying problems and make things right when we see injustice.

SAM members

"

Fitzcarraldo
04-10-2019, 12:12 AM
make things right when we see injustice.

Gotta wonder what this entails.

giovanni_hotel
04-10-2019, 01:28 AM
Creepy more than funny IMO.

Is SAM real???

Del06
04-10-2019, 01:35 AM
A troll I think.

Cereal Escapist
04-10-2019, 02:47 AM

Wendy Summers
04-10-2019, 03:23 AM
Is it just me or did we used to attract a smarter type of troll in the past?

This forum is going downhill... :dancing:

Fitzcarraldo
04-10-2019, 03:42 AM
Is it just me or did we used to attract a smarter type of troll in the past?

This forum is going downhill... :dancing:

Well, that troll has a specific affinity that pretty much precludes intelligence.

Wendy Summers
04-10-2019, 04:02 AM
Well, that troll has a specific affinity that pretty much precludes intelligence.

Calling transsexuals male while you're claiming to be into them... means the dude's just gay, right?

Gillian
04-10-2019, 07:11 AM
Judging by his spelling and grammar, he probably went to a speshul school, for people with speshul needs ... ;)

peejaye
04-10-2019, 10:40 AM
Shemales are men? WTFk? I can't think of anything more insulting towards these beauties! :smh

Fitzcarraldo
04-10-2019, 01:09 PM
Calling transsexuals male while you're claiming to be into them... means the dude's just gay, right?

Well, that too, but mainly the Trump martyrdom.

filghy2
04-11-2019, 05:45 AM
Maybe not the greatest email, but definitely one of the most hilariously and pretentiously delusional. I wonder how many of these fearless fighters for free speech would dare proclaim their attraction to "shemales/men" to their right-wing fellow travellers.

I doubt that Grooby is really conducting a purge of Trump supporters given there still seems to be a few of them around - one of them has even posted in this thread.

Cereal Escapist
04-11-2019, 12:09 PM

quick...someone should register the domain before they do and sell it back to them for a profit.

smalltownguy
04-11-2019, 01:55 PM
whats the meaning of sareman ...

cleats50
04-11-2019, 02:30 PM
Judging by his spelling and grammar, he probably went to a speshul school, for people with speshul needs ... ;)
Perhaps English is his second language. Difficult to imagine someone as intolerant as you on this type of site.