PDA

View Full Version : Censorship

George Costanza
10-16-2006, 11:08 PM
I posted my 100th message last week and have posted 5 or 6 messages since then yet this seems to be only my 101st post.

Seems like someone can't take a ball busting.

BeardedOne
10-16-2006, 11:19 PM

Have they =GOT= balls? Remember where you are. :lol: :lol:

George Costanza
10-16-2006, 11:25 PM

Have they =GOT= balls? Remember where you are. :lol: :lol:

LOL, you are correct.

Apparently, the person in question does not have the aforementioned testicles. The person boasts having had an orchiectomy.

Legend
10-16-2006, 11:25 PM
I posted my 100th message last week and have posted 5 or 6 messages since then yet this seems to be only my 101st post.

Didn't you post in the thread arianna made about your harassing her that was deleted i think thats probably why you post count went down but you just openly admitted to all her cliams by stating that she can't take a ball busting.

George Costanza
10-16-2006, 11:40 PM
Didn't you post in the thread arianna made about your harassing her that was deleted i think thats probably why you post count went down but you just openly admitted to all her cliams by stating that she can't take a ball busting.

Arianna accused me of stalking him with Craigslist ads and through his Yahoo group and he PMed me to say that i was "being investigated". Well he can investigate all he likes because I have nothing to do with his yahoo group or his CL ads. I merely stated this. Maybe he felt like he made a fool out of himself, thus causing my replies to be deleted.

BeardedOne
10-17-2006, 12:35 AM
Georgie, ixnay with the imhay, eh. T'ain't cricket here.

Serenity now!, guy. :wink:

thanos
10-17-2006, 12:40 AM
You're really pushing it with the "him".

Also these posts about Censorship are also pushing it.

AllanahStarrNYC
10-17-2006, 02:28 AM
i vote u ban the mo fo

samstl99
10-17-2006, 05:07 AM
Yeah the HIM comment is not kosher.

We all wouldnt call you a bitch?..... ohh well maybe.. LOL.

I Vote that Allanah make her way to the Midwest so I can get a taste of her Cuban Goodies.

Legend
10-17-2006, 05:19 AM

Arianna accused me of stalking him with Craigslist ads and through his Yahoo group and he PMed me to say that i was "being investigated". Well he can investigate all he likes because I have nothing to do with his yahoo group or his CL ads. I merely stated this. Maybe he felt like he made a fool out of himself, thus causing my replies to be deleted.

Didn't you wish her luck in that post that got deleted and try to make amends with her it just seems like your doing a 360 now "he" "him" why the badass act now?

peggygee
10-17-2006, 08:53 AM
HEY GEORGIE,

USE ANY ONE OF THESE

YOU WANThttp://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/butterknife3x3.jpg

BUT !

CUT THE SHIT :evil:
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/feces1.jpg