PDA

View Full Version : Truth is stranger than fiction

Thuggish_Intellect
08-12-2004, 11:31 PM
CNN) -- Dropping a political bombshell, New Jersey Gov. Jim McGreevey announced his resignation Thursday as he revealed that he is a gay and that he carried on an adulterous affair with a man.

With his wife standing quietly by his side, McGreevey spoke in calm tones as he described his struggle with his sexuality, "a certain sense that separated me from others." It was something that he said began as a child.

"At a point in every person's life, one has to look deeply into the mirror of one one's soul and decide one's unique truth in the world, not as we may want to see it or hope to see it, but as it is," McGreevey, a Democrat, said.

"And so, my truth is that I am a gay American," McGreevey said.

Speaking at a packed press conference in the statehouse in Trenton, New Jersey, McGreevey admitted to an an affair with a man and asked for his family's forgiveness.

"It was wrong. It was foolish. It was inexcusable," he said.

And McGreevey said he was stepping down from the state's highest office.

'"Given the circumstances surrounding the affair and its likely impact upon my family and my ability to govern, I have decided the right course of action is to resign," McGreevey said.

He said his resignation would be effective November 15.

"This is an intensely personal decision and not one typically for the public domain," McGreevey said of his revelation. "Yet, it cannot and should not pass."

McGreevey, a first-term Democrat, took office in January 2002. His term wasn't due to expire until January 2006.

Senate President Richard Codey, another Democrat, will replace McGreevey as the state's chief executive; the state has no lieutenant governor's office.

Once considered a rising star in Democratic circles, McGreevey, 47, served in the state Legislature and as mayor of the town of Woodbridge before winning the governorship.

His administration has been buffeted by some scandal.

A Quinnipiac University poll released August 4 showed McGreevey's approval among state voters fell sharply after two Democratic fund-raisers were indicted on federal charges in July -- one of them accused of lining up prostitutes to discredit a witness in a tax fraud investigation, the other accused of extortion.

GroobySteven
08-13-2004, 12:18 AM
I know of two senators who go with trannies.
I expect the girls to be making a lot of money in NY at the start of Sept at the Republican convention.
seanchai

Thuggish_Intellect
08-13-2004, 01:07 AM
I know of quite a few folk in the my line of biz (entertainment) that frequent...rappers, singers, athletes.

I guess they're human too.

GroobySteven
08-13-2004, 01:12 AM
I think in the entertainment business there are a lot of partakers because they've had everything else, it's all too easy so they try something new.
seanchai

seaman
08-13-2004, 05:20 AM
LOL Seanchai, maybe you should like Republicans!

Realgirls4me
08-13-2004, 06:42 AM
I think in the entertainment business there are a lot of partakers because they've had everything else, it's all too easy so they try something new.
seanchai

I think there is some element of truth to that with regards to entertainers and the entertainment industry as a whole. An artist's creative persona or raison d'etre is influenced by seemingly everything beyond convention. One with drive and talent to create and arouse does not limit oneself to the mundane for inspiration, influence, or inquiry. He/she continues to explore and inquire of the world around them long after others have stopped. How else does one explain the actions of an Eddie Murphy, Hugh Grant, and countless others who have yet to be exposed ? The aforementioned can have any attractive woman on the planet, and yet their personal muse sends them to seek elsewhere. I think a quote that might fit is the following one :

Curiosity is one of the permanent and certain characteristics of a vigorous intellect

Samuel Johnson (1750-52)

I am at a lost for explaining my relatively recent attraction to TS women. I've gone out, and continue to go out, with some very attractive GGs, so what gives ? I'm not drawn to cocks or topic threads where cocks are the crux of the topic, and yet I'm here in this forum and the TER forum because I'm drawn to beautiful women with cocks. If given a choice between going out with my all time fav TS, Lilienne Li, or Catherine Zeta Jones, I wouldn't hesitate. It would be Lilienne hands down. Someone explain that ?!
:)

GroobySteven
08-13-2004, 08:48 AM
Well said RealG4Me - I'm with you completely which is why I show girls I shoot in my way, thankfully there are photographers who work with me who show the other attributes that people pay us for.
It's unexplainable.
I've looked at it.
Analised it.
Thought about it.
And at the end of the day, it doesn't effing matter, we like what we like.
I mis-read at first and read "I am at a lost for explaining my relatively recent attraction to TS women." to be attributed to S.Johnson.
New Orleans baby, if you haven't been here for a while get back, great music, great good and some awesome girls!
seanchai

Chet_X
08-13-2004, 10:26 AM
It's obvious, Real, that you have johnson on the mind--no need to deny it. Hell, you even quote a famous Johnson in your post.

Realgirls4me
08-13-2004, 07:57 PM
It's obvious, Real, that you have johnson on the mind--no need to deny it. Hell, you even quote a famous Johnson in your post.

Huh ? I'm lost in attempting to make sense of your response, "...johnson on my mind" ? Does the term johnson have some other meaning, significance, double entendre, or code reference I'm obviously not familiar with ? I guess it's going over my head. What am I denying that I am obviously unaware of ? Come again. Deny what ?

I'm with you completely which is why I show girls I shoot in my way, thankfully there are photographers who work with me who show the other attributes that people pay us for.
It's unexplainable.

Sean,

How exactly do you shoot girls ? You've really piqued me now. Yes, I agree that a another view (photographer) might provide the consumer with nuances that your tastes or style might miss.
Personally, I enjoy seeing girls give a hummer like there is no tomorrow, and bringing their mouth's labor to fruition when their lucky partner unloads into their hungry lips and mouths. The worst is when you see a girl constantly looking like she's bored, and glancing constantly to the director for direction because she appears lost. I also look for how a girl is reacting to being topped. What's her demeanor? Does she look like she wants to be there, or does she have that "worried" look about her ? Are her feet curling as she's being slammed ? Are her fingernails embedded into her partner's back as her "pussy" takes the pounding of its life ? Is she screaming in ecstasy begging for more, or is she whispering in his ear to have him slow down because she prefers long, slow, methodical thrusts ? Either way is fine if it looks like she is enjoying it. Is she ....

Oops, you got me going there. Sorry. Uh, time for a cold shower. ;)

Thuggish_Intellect
08-13-2004, 11:39 PM
You look at things almost as exactly as I...It's unfortunate that we are in the minority of website patrons and dvd buyers when it comes to this...it seems as most video is catered towards guys who want to be topped and manhandled by said TS.

GroobySteven
08-14-2004, 12:00 AM
I'm only top - only ever been and it's all that I'm interested in. Not to put anyone elses preferences down, it's just what I like. So naturally when I shoot (mainly photos) I shoot the attributes I like on a model, mainly the face and the ass (although I love perky or puffy tits also). I like to see the girl sucking and taking a facial or in her mouth.
Our run of videos with the exception of Tony Vee's NY Shemales have the girls only as bottoms, no guys get fucked - I don't want to shoot it and I want to appeal to those individuals who like what I like. Some of our other photographers are better at photographing big cocks, or dominant looking models, or feet type shoots etc. The best photosets are the ones which appeal to you and are shot by someone shooting your fetish.

We're working now on two solo girl tapes where the girls play with themselves and use dildos as well as another hardcore where the top is the man only. Tony is also working on a new release of the more traditional tranny hardcore in his own style.
seanchai

Reddman
08-14-2004, 09:37 AM
You look at things almost as exactly as I...It's unfortunate that we are in the minority of website patrons and dvd buyers when it comes to this...it seems as most video is catered towards guys who want to be topped and manhandled by said TS.

Ditto. Wuz up with that??? I can get my kicks from all types of interactions, if the talents involved bring the heat on the chemistry side. But it's few and far between for pairings of enthusiatic guys topping equally into it gurls. Ok, there are a few of the west coast pro studs are aggressive flip tops and of course i enjoy Seanchai's POV style and he does his thang. The rest uuuummmm I dunno. for example Tony's recent production had hot girls but when it came to the guys topping ... :( :( :( snooze ville. Different strokes for differnet folks but TI did make a relevant point

Realgirls4me
08-14-2004, 10:13 PM
I think -- I THINK -- part of the allure or spell that a beautiful transsexual woman has over me, be it on the screen, internet images, or in person, is that I really see one not as a TS, but as a woman, and therefore ascribe particular traits, behaviors, and characteristics that our culture, society, and physiology has afixed to them. Along with the fact that they have jettison their former lives as the powerbrokers and hunters of society for the life of a "second class" position. I think that is part of the reason why I'm not into seeing a guy being topped by these women. It just doesn't fit my world of what a woman's position is during sex or lovemaking. A woman in my eyes doesn't fuck a guy; she gets fucked. On the other hand, it might also explain why it is a turn-on to others -- the flip-flop of roles. The need to be the submissive and passive receiver...

Sly Stone said it best years ago: It's different strokes for different folks, and so on , and so on, and duebee, duebee, duebee...

GroobySteven
08-15-2004, 04:17 AM
Mr Stone also said: "It's a family affair, dooby dooby..." - I've yet to follow him down that road!
seanchai