PDA

View Full Version : TRANNY TUESDAYZ SEXY NEW PARTY PICS FROM CLUB VAPOR OCT.10 !

Sunny Dee-lite
10-16-2006, 08:47 PM
THE PARTY WILL BE TONIGHT TUESDAY OCTOBER 17TH, 2006 TRANNY TUESDAYZ THE HOTTEST WEEKLY PARTY AROUND!
Last tuesday was amazing, the party just keeps growing and growing in terms of how many young ladies show up!, this tuesday will even be better (it should be beautiful weather once again, very warm for this time of year! so everyone will show up), in the past few weeks i've met so many new faces , both girls and guys, it's wonderful to meet you all, and i am sending all of you lots smiles and kisses! And again thank you guys for coming out and supporting us last tuesday , ...so come on out and join us this TUESDAY (October 17, 2006) ...doors open at 10 pm to 4 AM at CLUB VAPOR located @ 143 MADISON AVE (BETWEEN 31 ST & 32 ST ) FOR PARTY INFO PLEASE CALL 917-747-4682
SO we had our best turn outs to date which made everyone truly ecstatic...lots and lots of sexy girls , including some new faces,,,,and as usuall most of the girls come pretty early because of the beautiful weather .. so guys get ready to party again this week, you never know when you may meet your dream girl, this just may be the night!.... and thank you ladies for coming out and putting on such a great show as always! guys don't miss out this week, it's going to be an amazing party this tuesday... SEXY LADIES THAT ARE AS SWEET AS THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL ( and just a little bit naughty!, lol)! i will be posting lots of pics throughout the next 2 days....so as always enjoy gentlemen and please have a wonderful day...i hope to see you all there this tuesday october the 17th at CLUB VAPOR!
love sunny xoxo

Sunny Dee-lite
10-16-2006, 08:56 PM
(TRANNY TUESDAYZ TRULY FEATURES THE MOST BEAUTIFUL TRANSSEXUAL WOMEN IN ALL OF NYC, JUST LOOK AT THE PIC'S I'M SURE YOU'LL AGREE, LOL) More pics for your viewing pleasure gentlemen, i hope everyone had a wonderful weekend, and that yu are fully rested and in great spirits....hope to see everyone on tuesday oct.17 at club vapor....for TRANNY TUESDAYZ the hottest transsexual weekly party! wishing everyone a beautiful day!
love sunny

Sunny Dee-lite
10-16-2006, 09:03 PM
TRANNY TUESDAYZ THE HOTTEST TRANSSEXUAL WEEKLY PARTY!
all of these beautiful girls will be there this tuesday oct 17, 2006 at CLUB VAPOR! so please come on out and join us! kisses sunny

Sunny Dee-lite
10-16-2006, 09:12 PM
here are a few more sexy ladies for you gentlemen,,,,kisses sunny

Sunny Dee-lite
10-16-2006, 09:20 PM
here are a few more pics for you guys..... hope you enjoy them....see you this tuesday october 17, 2006 at club vapor for the TRANNY TUESDAYZ PARTY! and keep checking in throughout the day for more ppics! thanks...love ms. sunshine!

ptyseminole
10-16-2006, 09:20 PM
OMG, this is pure torture! I'm a few hundread miles away, no chance in hell of going to NY for these parties....damn!

rick331us
10-16-2006, 09:48 PM
What time does the party really get going....and fill up with girls.

buttolino
10-16-2006, 09:55 PM
No Tracey :cry:

You are still the hottest tho Sunny :shock:

greenkb
10-16-2006, 10:23 PM
You've just got to love Athena. She is seriously Yummy! (question, who's the babe in pic 7.jpg, the blonde?)

Bigguy
10-16-2006, 11:04 PM
(question, who's the babe in pic 7.jpg, the blonde?)
Krista. Here is a more revealing picture.

tannedblkmale
10-16-2006, 11:14 PM
damn u got any more pics of her she is too cute

johnb
10-17-2006, 04:49 AM
sunny is the one. but, wow, who's this?

Sunny Dee-lite
10-17-2006, 06:29 AM
she is newcomer to the parties....and frequently visits Tranny Tuesdayz...Come out and see her...She is a hottie...But she has only come to the Tuesday party@ Club Vapor. And I heard she will be there on Tuesday Oct 17th..And she is single and available gentlemen :wink:

Kabuki
10-17-2006, 06:38 AM
(question, who's the babe in pic 7.jpg, the blonde?)

Who couldn't fall for Krista? :wink:

dvp27
10-17-2006, 12:21 PM
I agree but definatly the women in Pic 2 , Pic 9 and of course the hottie in pic 13 are absolutly beautiful...... I am going to make a trip there next week. and I cant wait!!!!!

BJ Buttmuncher
10-17-2006, 02:10 PM
I agree but definatly the women in Pic 2 , Pic 9 and of course the hottie in pic 13 are absolutly beautiful...... I am going to make a trip there next week. and I cant wait!!!!!

Sorry pal, the sexy lady in pic 9 is ALL mine.

Sunny Dee-lite
10-17-2006, 02:59 PM
HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE TONIGHT TUESDAY OCT,17, 2006 AT CLUB VAPOR...TRANNY TUESDAYZ THE HOTTEST SHEMALE PARTY IN TOWN!
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY GENTLEMEN! AND CHECK OUT MORE PICS DURING THE AFTERNOON...LOVE SUNNY!

Sunny Dee-lite
10-17-2006, 09:37 PM
Come and see the beautiful Athena tonight at TRANNY TUESDAYZ OCT.17, 2006.... AT CLUB VAPOR... THE HOTTEST TRANSSEXUAL WEEKLY PARTY! KISSES SUNNY

xuto
10-17-2006, 10:12 PM
krista is just a lil doll, sunny u r so awesome to have these parties. i hope they grow and grow. the new girl in pic 13 and 14 is a knockout.

anymore pics would b awesome

ty

bookaboom
10-18-2006, 12:45 AM
I love you Krista! damm... one day i'll work up the courage to come out to a party....

Sunny Dee-lite
10-18-2006, 01:18 AM
SWEETY THERE IS NO NEED TO BE AFRAID OR SHY TO COME TO THE CLUB.
in fact once you are there you will see that (a) it's not seedy( its a beautiful club in a great safe area) (b) the girls are very friendly and will speak with you as long as you are polite and (c) its absolutely a pleasant environment--- you will feel as though this is a reguler club full of beautiful girls and in essense it truly is, except they are ts girls! don't let fear run your life...enjoy yourself...lots of kisses and i hope to see you there tonight...sending you my very best...kisses sunny

meatloaf
10-18-2006, 01:56 AM
I've only been to a couple Alannah's parties and while they were nice I found them a little intimidating. I was a little nervous at first not knowing who'd I see. (Wow. It's the boss!)

And the music was super loud and the atmosphere dark so it was a little hard to talk at first. There are a lot of guys standing around alone nursing a drink who all looked to be in the same situation. There was no fear the walls would fall down because they were all being held up.

And a lot of the girls are sitting in packs so you have to get up the nerve to go talk to a group at once. Still, they are all gorgeous for sure. And all were nice. And one even told me I was a good dancer - so I know she was being nice. Either that or I really am a better dancer after a few drinks.

There seem to be quite a few regular guys also, so it's hard to tell which girl has a boyfriend or not.

I used to live in Thailand and the Philippines so I'm more used to just going to a party and having a hostess walk around and introduce me to all the girls.

Or maybe I'm just lame. :)

johnb
10-18-2006, 06:15 AM
good insight meatloaf, i could see my reaction being just the same, after tripping over myself seeing sunny deelight at the door, and breaking my nose when i hit the ground

Caleigh
10-18-2006, 06:34 AM
All I can say is that I had a great time at the party
when I went. The guys were surprisingly polite too.
Not at all like my experience at NOW bar a few
years ago. The music was loud but it has to be at
a decent level if you want to dance to it!!

Yoda Rules!
03-11-2012, 07:21 AM
SWEETY THERE IS NO NEED TO BE AFRAID OR SHY TO COME TO THE CLUB.
in fact once you are there you will see that (a) it's not seedy( its a beautiful club in a great safe area) (b) the girls are very friendly and will speak with you as long as you are polite and (c) its absolutely a pleasant environment--- you will feel as though this is a reguler club full of beautiful girls and in essense it truly is, except they are ts girls! don't let fear run your life...enjoy yourself...lots of kisses and i hope to see you there tonight...sending you my very best...kisses sunny

Very sweet response :Bowdown:

Yoda Rules!
03-28-2012, 03:52 AM
Yoda likes :)

BIG E
03-29-2012, 10:17 PM

mmmm tasty

Yoda Rules!
04-14-2012, 02:00 AM
True...