PDA

View Full Version : Up Close and Virtual w/ Vicki Richter

Vicki Richter
10-16-2006, 07:39 PM
Hey all, just thought I would share with you a "on the set" write up of my latest video - "Up Close and Virtual". It's a really great new DVD line (the first featured Danielle) which will feature all the top TS girls. It was a lot of fun to shoot.

http://adultfyi.com/read.aspx?ID=19486

stillies77
10-16-2006, 08:09 PM
balls and baritones haha that sounds like a film series haha

Vicki Richter
10-16-2006, 08:26 PM
Here is another link with an interview of me on the set.

http://adultfyi.com/read.aspx?ID=19491

flabbybody
10-17-2006, 03:48 AM
so Vicki
like how many times were you leaving HA with dramatic exits?

guess you come back when you want to post an ad for DVD stuff.

johnb
10-17-2006, 04:36 AM
i was gonna say i thought that was a nice and insightful interview, but it looks like there's another fight a'brewin

Vicki Richter
10-17-2006, 05:04 AM
so Vicki

When did I last leave? I haven't left here in months - but if you want to be a jackhole - here is a list of my posts... How many out of the last 20 were advertisements? How many out of the last 50?

http://www.hungangels.com/board/search.php?search_author=Vicki+Richter

Teabagger Vance
10-17-2006, 05:54 AM
so Vicki

From the looks of it, Vicki's been posting regularly here since June 25th. Not many of those posts appear to be self-promotion.

Kramer
10-17-2006, 06:15 AM
whats the big deal if she wants us to know about a new DVD release?? I look foward to new DVD's coming out. Wendy does it and Seanchai does it. I believe Allanah does it too. Why not. Its like you guys dont want the girls posting here. You really want it to be just us horny guys?

Some of you guys are real assholes! Now shut the fuck up already! :roll:

stillies77
10-17-2006, 06:31 AM
^^^ co sign^^^ gotta love the kramer haha

WendyWilliams
10-17-2006, 06:43 AM
Im glad she is here posting her work, Vicki has a huge fan base and where else but a message board dedicated to our genre would she post? She also gave us some funny reading material via Interview.

I'm glad to see Vicki back because we need our top ladies to keep making good videos to balance out all the garbage that is saturating the market currently.

Good to see her back!

greenkb
10-17-2006, 12:15 PM
Vicki, if this film is anything like Danielle's up, close and virtual I await it release. I wonder if I could add it to my christmas list??? :)

FiremanforTS
10-17-2006, 04:21 PM
I say post away. Nothing wrong with a little salesmanship.

:D

Vicki Richter
10-17-2006, 05:13 PM
It's not like I am get a commission or anything off a Devil's movie. What crawled up your ass anyway flabby? I don't remember you being so cranky.

lovests36
10-17-2006, 09:01 PM
im in love with vicki.. :D , can't wait to see it.

Vicki Richter
10-18-2006, 02:13 AM
I can't wait to see it either. Danielle did my makeup. I hardly wear any in most shoots, but that might change.

samstl99
10-18-2006, 02:27 AM
Vicki, I think you are sexxy as hell. Love seeing you in action. Would love even better if I saw you with my girl Kayleigh. (see the post titled "what do you think") I think it would make for a VERY hot scene.

Vicki Richter
10-18-2006, 06:01 AM
Vicki, I think you are sexxy as hell. Love seeing you in action. Would love even better if I saw you with my girl Kayleigh. (see the post titled "what do you think") I think it would make for a VERY hot scene.

Love to. Have her email me.

samstl99
10-18-2006, 06:30 AM
GOD I sure wish this happens. Vicki I am hoping you saw the recent pictures that I posted of her. She is supposed to be doing a shoot with Grooby / Shemale Yum soon.

What an introduction to film work by getting pegged by the gorgeous Vicki Richter .. and any of her other friends.