PDA

View Full Version : Cruisin' 7th in Phoenix?

aasdnnn
10-16-2006, 07:04 PM
I read online that this club / bar on 7th Ave in Phoenix is a big TV/TS hangout, and an overall nice place. Anyone here have any experience with this place?

And, if you meet someone here, is it a person-to-person thing, or are they "working girls?"

Thanks!

Vicki Richter
10-16-2006, 07:41 PM
I've never been there. However, I am pretty sure the girls are working girls and it is in a really seedy scary neighborhood. They did a write up on it on another forum recently.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=7223

aasdnnn
10-17-2006, 10:25 PM
Thanks for the advice, Vicki! You are as helpful as you are talented! And hot... and luscious... and hung... and...

sgf1218
10-18-2006, 02:14 AM
Cruisin is great. I just moved from Glendale AZ to Boston. I used to go down there every weekend. Was close friends with a lot of the girls and there are a lot of very hot girls. My personal opinion is that it is far better than Jacques here in Boston. Jacques is all working girls. They don't even want to talk to you if you don't flash a lot of money. I actually had friends in Phoenix at the club. As far as the club being nice... that would be a big stretch. It is friendly and I never saw any trouble there the many times i visited.