PDA

View Full Version : Uncut or Cut

ACarrera
03-03-2019, 08:18 AM
Which do you guys/ girls prefer more, uncircumcised or circumcised?

sd123223
03-03-2019, 10:39 AM
Uncut

Cereal Escapist
03-03-2019, 12:03 PM
i prefer cut but have grown accustomed to uncut

Laphroaig
03-03-2019, 12:14 PM
Considering the ultimate intention for many t-girls is removal altogether, I don't see the point.

Up to others what they do with their own bodies, but IMO circumcision for a valid medical reason is one thing, but for purely cosmetic reasons is stupidity...

ACarrera
03-03-2019, 12:38 PM
Just curious bc in the past I've heard that uncircumcised dicks looked odd. And I always thought the opposite. I never had it in my mind that most transgenders wanted to be post op. I always thought the majority wanted to keep whats between their legs as it makes them special. And that's one thing that attracts us guys to them as opposed to other women. I personally haven't seen many post ops.

Laphroaig
03-03-2019, 12:51 PM
Just curious bc in the past I've heard that uncircumcised dicks looked odd. And I always thought the opposite. I never had it in my mind that most transgenders wanted to be post op. I always thought the majority wanted to keep whats between their legs as it makes them special. And that's one thing that attracts us guys to them as opposed to other women. I personally haven't seen many post ops.

While it's undeniably true that many guys are attracted to what's between a t-girls legs, it's also true that's the last thing many t-girls want to hear.

You may have seen more post ops than you think. ;) It's a whole different debate, but they are not obliged to tell you...

MrFanti
03-03-2019, 01:15 PM
Considering the ultimate intention for many t-girls is removal altogether,.

I've met quite a few women with this as their ultimate goal....

ACarrera
03-03-2019, 01:41 PM
Lol. I wouldn't doubt it. You just reminded me of a recent youtube video I watched about women in the movie industry that weren't born female. Sofia Boutella comes to mind. Damn she's so beautiful, sexy, and odd. I see where you're coming from with that angle, that many transwomen wouldn't want to hear that as they expect to be treated as a woman. Never really thought about that too much until now. You have me thinking now Laphroaig. Not trying to offend anyone either. Since you mentioned it I do recall a couple referring to their dicks as "my pussy"/ "shestick" and a few others referring to their dicks as "my dick". And I may have already seen or been with post ops before and not known very true. The only one I ever recall seeing in an adult film was Adriana Lynn Rush and she's still smoking hot. If I'm attracted to a transgender pre op I'm sure I'll be attracted to her post op as well since I do like pussy. Not sure how to explain my attraction to transwomen though.

BostonBad
03-03-2019, 02:16 PM
Uncut. More to play with in my mouth.

LilyRox
03-03-2019, 03:20 PM
Considering the ultimate intention for many t-girls is removal altogether, I don't see the point.

This isn't true. Bottom surgery is still extremely rare even though insurance companies are more accepting of it now days. A problem with sex change statistics is many times they include breast surgery, which is a huge majority of surgeries related to changing gender.

I don't care for having mine played with, but I don't think I could ever have bottom surgery. One its pretty much impossible to know in your head what to expect. The other thing is its really nothing like a pussy, its essentially a man made work of art that involves putting your cock in a blender and turning it inside out.

This isn't how the female anatomy works, the clit is their "cock". I believe a huge portion of post op girls that experience "everything they dreamed of" or "experiencing orgasms" is purely psychological. I think its the type of thing if you really want it, the mental effects are going to be better on you. That being said the many girls that do go through with this surgery end up loving it, but this is an extremely small portion of the trans community that goes through with it after knowing what the surgery actually involves.

Laphroaig
03-03-2019, 06:33 PM
This isn't true. Bottom surgery is still extremely rare even though insurance companies are more accepting of it now days. A problem with sex change statistics is many times they include breast surgery, which is a huge majority of surgeries related to changing gender.

I don't care for having mine played with, but I don't think I could ever have bottom surgery. One its pretty much impossible to know in your head what to expect. The other thing is its really nothing like a pussy, its essentially a man made work of art that involves putting your cock in a blender and turning it inside out.

This isn't how the female anatomy works, the clit is their "cock". I believe a huge portion of post op girls that experience "everything they dreamed of" or "experiencing orgasms" is purely psychological. I think its the type of thing if you really want it, the mental effects are going to be better on you. That being said the many girls that do go through with this surgery end up loving it, but this is an extremely small portion of the trans community that goes through with it after knowing what the surgery actually involves.

Interesting perspective. Is it the case then that the desire remove the penis combined with the fear of the surgical outcome is one of the reasons why a number of t-girls end up somewhat conflicted?

MrFanti
03-03-2019, 06:39 PM
I don't care for having mine played with

I've also met a lot of women that feel this way as well! - One to the point of not even looking at it!

LilyRox
03-03-2019, 07:46 PM
Interesting perspective. Is it the case then that the desire remove the penis combined with the fear of the surgical outcome is one of the reasons why a number of t-girls end up somewhat conflicted?

Yeah different people have different reasons for not wanting to go through with bottom surgery. For me personally I don't want to because I don't think it would be accurate to how women actually feel. I don't want something that looks like it and doesn't have the same feeling, there's too many sensitive parts there. The surgical outcome is another issue. I don't really consider it a pussy, but a faux representation of one and I don't want to look like some surgeon's creation. The only surgery I'm getting soon is breast surgery.

I've also met a lot of women that feel this way as well! - One to the point of not even looking at it!

Yeah I actually hate it. I'm used to accepting more things now like blowjobs though since some guys are so persistent

LovinThaTSLadiez
03-03-2019, 09:17 PM
I used to prefer cut, but now I honestly don't have a preference. I've had so many really good looking uncut cocks that I like them both. A nice cock is a nice cock, period. 😛

MrFanti
03-03-2019, 09:47 PM
since some guys are so persistent

Hmmm...
Whatever happened to "no means no".......

filghy2
03-04-2019, 05:57 AM
Up to others what they do with their own bodies, but IMO circumcision for a valid medical reason is one thing, but for purely cosmetic reasons is stupidity...

It used to be the norm for male babies to be circumcised at birth. Part of the reason was probably cultural convention, but I think there were also thought to be health benefits. There is some evidence that circumcision reduces the risk of STDs and cancers, but there's no longer a medical consensus in favour of it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision

I was circumcised and I think a big part of my attraction to uncircumcised girls is that it gives me an experience that I was never able to have for myself.

filghy2
03-04-2019, 07:03 AM
Yeah I actually hate it. I'm used to accepting more things now like blowjobs though since some guys are so persistent

Does that mean you don't like touching it yourself, or you just don't like guys touching it? I know you recently posted a video where you were masturbating and seemed to be enjoying it.

LilyRox
03-04-2019, 07:21 AM
Does that mean you don't like touching it yourself, or you just don't like guys touching it? I know you recently posted a video where you were masturbating and seemed to be enjoying it.

I don't like guys touching it, but I touch myself all the time.

I personally like cut cocks. Some uncut ones are really hot but Id say I've seen more hotter cut than uncut for me.

crazyeditor
03-04-2019, 07:26 AM

Many are circumcised as young boys at birth. I was, and I prefer a cut cock on my gurls, and I have never been personal with an uncut gurl

LilyRox
03-04-2019, 07:41 AM
Yeah I don't mind people circumcising babies. I was circumcised at birth and don't remember it at all. Pretty much the only disadvantage to it is that you lose sexual sensation when you're circumcised, but if that's all you've ever known your whole life that doesn't really mean anything. I don't feel cheated out of anything and like the way mine looks.

gaysian71
03-04-2019, 08:32 AM
If a girl has a small to just below average size cock. I prefer cut. It just makes it look cute. If she is above average to xlarge. I prefer uncut. It makes a girl look more dominant uncut.

Laphroaig
03-04-2019, 09:18 AM
It used to be the norm for male babies to be circumcised at birth. Part of the reason was probably cultural convention, but I think there were also thought to be health benefits. There is some evidence that circumcision reduces the risk of STDs and cancers, but there's no longer a medical consensus in favour of it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision

I was circumcised and I think a big part of my attraction to uncircumcised girls is that it gives me an experience that I was never able to have for myself.

Many are circumcised as young boys at birth. I was, and I prefer a cut cock on my gurls, and I have never been personal with an uncut gurl

Yeah I don't mind people circumcising babies. I was circumcised at birth and don't remember it at all. Pretty much the only disadvantage to it is that you lose sexual sensation when you're circumcised, but if that's all you've ever known your whole life that doesn't really mean anything. I don't feel cheated out of anything and like the way mine looks.

Again, unless there's a valid medical reason IMO circumcision is a senseless unnecessary surgery. It may be easier to have it done as a baby, but that's also taking the choice away.

dirtrail
03-04-2019, 05:32 PM
Generally I prefer cut. I personally had myself circumcised at 27 and sex is much better honestly. Before sex felt like I was fucking my foreskin and my frenulum would get torn. Plus everything just feels clean and more hygienic.

Torris
03-05-2019, 03:35 AM
https://i.ibb.co/XjgcRzc/9-CB4-D573-4766-4389-8-CED-7-E3051-BE9-ADE.jpg (https://ibb.co/CmZRGnR)

Jackal
03-05-2019, 06:00 AM
Lol. I wouldn't doubt it. You just reminded me of a recent youtube video I watched about women in the movie industry that weren't born female. Sofia Boutella comes to mind. Damn she's so beautiful, sexy, and odd. I see where you're coming from with that angle, that many transwomen wouldn't want to hear that as they expect to be treated as a woman. Never really thought about that too much until now. You have me thinking now Laphroaig. Not trying to offend anyone either. Since you mentioned it I do recall a couple referring to their dicks as "my pussy"/ "shestick" and a few others referring to their dicks as "my dick". And I may have already seen or been with post ops before and not known very true. The only one I ever recall seeing in an adult film was Adriana Lynn Rush and she's still smoking hot. If I'm attracted to a transgender pre op I'm sure I'll be attracted to her post op as well since I do like pussy. Not sure how to explain my attraction to transwomen though.

There are many very beautiful trans women in the world, but Sofia Boutella is not one of them. She's beautiful but she is cisgender.

ACarrera
03-05-2019, 10:28 AM
Yes as far as I know she is, but there are a few videos about transgenders in Hollywood that claim she was born a man. Because of lack of photos from her past and her build. I think she's beautiful straight up and down. And it may just be her muscular tone and facial bone structure. I know some of those videos are reaching, but some of them may be on to something. I just mentioned her because she's the first one from the videos that came to mind in response to him saying there are post op trans out there you see and you would never know they are.

It looks like more people prefer uncut. I'm cut but I always thought uncut looked better. I know being circumcised has its health benefits but not by much according to studies. Studies also show that being uncut makes you more sensitive which can make you ejaculate faster, but you would have more sexual pleasure and better orgasms. And that glans of cut men are less sensitive, because of increased exposure caused by circumcision which can make us feel less pleasure, not as intense orgasms, and last longer. Sounds like they both have their advantages. I do take forever to cum at times but I'll take that over having better orgasms as I tend to care more about my partner getting theirs instead of myself.

Dudedude12345
03-05-2019, 08:42 PM
As long they keep it clean

Ted54
04-30-2019, 06:58 PM
Uncut

Lester316
04-30-2019, 07:34 PM
Again, unless there's a valid medical reason IMO circumcision is a senseless unnecessary surgery. It may be easier to have it done as a baby, but that's also taking the choice away.

Totally agree with this. Valid medical reason needs to be the only reason.

4skinlover
04-30-2019, 09:31 PM
Uncut.

crazyeditor
04-30-2019, 09:48 PM
cut. Never been with uncut - guys or trans, but I'm cut and I think cut is prettier

BostonBad
05-01-2019, 08:48 PM
uncut

CORVETTEDUDE
05-01-2019, 08:54 PM
Uncut

slvram
05-03-2019, 05:11 PM
Uncut for sure. They look better to me. Cut cocks look dried out most the time to me. I love the reveal of an uncut cock too. The pull back. I bias as I'm uncut myself and glad the trend is moving toward leaving kids uncircumcised in the US. It's really unnecessary and there's just way too much misinformation on circumcision. I have no problems with an adult making the decision for themselves, you can always circumcised a cock later in life, but you can't ever uncircumcised it. Circumcision for medical reasons are fine before adulthood, but that's rare for most men.

Old Jimbo
06-03-2019, 12:27 AM
Not only that but having a tongue wriggling away under your foreskin adds to the fun for both concerned

Mindfuck
06-03-2019, 05:47 PM
I am cut. I am masculine. On tgirls I definately prefer uncut cocks so I have something to play with ;-)

Niko166
06-04-2019, 04:05 AM
I prefer cut but dont mind uncut at all.

BostonBad
06-04-2019, 02:10 PM
Uncut. Then my tongue has one more thing 2 play with.

XMAN_8
06-11-2019, 12:52 PM
Uncut. The helmet is always nice and wet.