PDA

View Full Version : Just an idea

horniak
03-03-2019, 04:39 AM
I guess alot of you guys here know the FakeTaxi videos where the driver picks up a hot chick drives her around and start getting her relaxed then persuades her to get naked and she doesnt have to pay for anything and maybe get her to get dicked and make some cash too , now what if they do FakeTaxi tranny edition where instead of the guy getting some pussy he gets fucked , theres also the lesbian edition but instead the woman gets fucked , i think it can be a very hot thing .
what do you think

LilyRox
03-03-2019, 06:39 AM
Some type of casting couch scenarios would probably be more realistic. Any type of casting looking for TS talent or possibly fake doctor appointment scenario. The taxi thing is too specific to just randomly find TS for multiple shoots. I'm not really into this kind of stuff, but know someone who is and I think a big part of the fantasy is to make it as realistic as possible. Massage scenario given by a TS masseuse is another one that could be big. Maybe all of these could be grouped together and called something like TS encounters.

horniak
03-03-2019, 05:17 PM
Some type of casting couch scenarios would probably be more realistic. Any type of casting looking for TS talent or possibly fake doctor appointment scenario. The taxi thing is too specific to just randomly find TS for multiple shoots. I'm not really into this kind of stuff, but know someone who is and I think a big part of the fantasy is to make it as realistic as possible. Massage scenario given by a TS masseuse is another one that could be big. Maybe all of these could be grouped together and called something like TS encounters.

Well the casting couch thing was done before CzechCasting did couple trans scenes which is absolutely awesome also the massage scenes are commun and are everywhere , the faketaxi is the one thats never been done before and to me i think they should do just one thats why isaid faketaxi tranny edition , to make it more realistic also id love if it can feature a never before scene trans lady doing her first shoot , i think it can be awesome